Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ammo vs Heat, when will it be balanced?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Ammo vs Heat, when will it be balanced?

Hizoka
04.10.2012 , 11:48 PM | #1
For the people who tested on the PTS did anyone see if they have done anything to balance to the 2 resource systems?

Anyone who have played both a BH and a trooper knows that ammo is far inferior to heat in terms of how the resource works. Just wondering if they did something to balance it. Its just really annoying to play my BH and never have heat issues then play my trooper the exact same way and run out of ammo.

hadoken
04.11.2012 , 04:36 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Hizoka View Post
For the people who tested on the PTS did anyone see if they have done anything to balance to the 2 resource systems?

Anyone who have played both a BH and a trooper knows that ammo is far inferior to heat in terms of how the resource works. Just wondering if they did something to balance it. Its just really annoying to play my BH and never have heat issues then play my trooper the exact same way and run out of ammo.
They're the same. The advantage you think exists does not, in truth. The numerical difference does not actually exist in gameplay due to how regen works. BHs can pretty much never capitalize on their 'benefit' in ability cost.