Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What happened to the timeline videos by Master Gnost Dural?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
What happened to the timeline videos by Master Gnost Dural?

Dark_Hazard
04.07.2012 , 01:43 PM | #11
I wish they went into the start of the Jedi order on tython!
Level 55 Jedi sentinel - Aylon
Server : The Bastion
Guild: Hakuna Rakata

Ranadiel_Marius
04.07.2012 , 02:42 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Dark_Hazard View Post
I wish they went into the start of the Jedi order on tython!
That story is currently being written in the Dawn of the Jedi comic series right now. Mind you, I am kind of meh on the series right now but that is where the story is being covered.
A Primer on the Emperor(yes this does have spoiler)

One Night Stands and Similar Encounter (spoilers again, and I am probably going to repost this sometime in the future)

westraz
04.08.2012 , 10:30 PM | #13
got an op here too back that up lol nice! but it all so said to see no more time line's
I have bad spelling do to my being learning disabled , the is just so I do not get asked "why are you spelling so bad?" and I don't wont to have to get asked 100 times, and is in NO way meant to hurt any one feelings after all.. IT is about me!

dinchydoo
04.11.2012 , 02:20 AM | #14
it would be nice to at last have one a ever 12 months perhappes....in an new conten or plants etc....!
The differants between Democracy & Anarcky is Experience AND Education !!
We all wish to control other peolpe , but it's the methods that are in Question?
Very few people make History for the Right reason?
Few see the real futher which it will become our own history

OldVengeance
04.11.2012 , 02:24 AM | #15
I think it was amusing how Dural implied he would talk about the Hundred Year Darkness in his last report and then changed his mind.

Freshless
04.11.2012 , 05:03 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by OldVengeance View Post
I think it was amusing how Dural implied he would talk about the Hundred Year Darkness in his last report and then changed his mind.
He musta got busy killin' sith. I watched the timeline like 88 times before this game came out, and I was really hoping they would finish them. Durals got a sick *** voice, too.
Nothing ever lasts forever. And that's how its gonna stay.

dinchydoo
04.11.2012 , 04:44 PM | #17
O I did say Two years ago about having a Sith time line and have the two constrasting view would Intersting to say the lest! not many give a coment on it may be now would be a good time to restate as we can play both sides I think more about sith story etc.............
The differants between Democracy & Anarcky is Experience AND Education !!
We all wish to control other peolpe , but it's the methods that are in Question?
Very few people make History for the Right reason?
Few see the real futher which it will become our own history

BlitzJG
04.12.2012 , 02:07 AM | #18
It seems like BioWare's explanation is post-hoc at best, the explanation I heard and makes most sense at this point, because I don't think what was just given is reasoning any employee would accept if they had a vote, was that there was the conflict between what was being written by BioWare and what has/will be said from other sources covering those eras

Kaisernick
04.12.2012 , 04:17 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by westraz View Post
time line? who has time for time lines, we just don't have the time! lol no your right we need a new one soon
what that a star trek referance?

yngtommy
04.18.2012 , 02:18 PM | #20
Really helpful guys Thanks. And yeah I wish they continued the timeline. I really enjoyed it. I don't know how many hours I have spent watching it and trying to get every detail. I've watched each one in the mind set I would think each class would have just to see their point of view on it and how I should play the game as them Any way thanks