Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Origin Product code issue

Renatta
12.16.2011 , 10:24 AM | #1
Hi, Just received my Origin product code. I typed it and it confirmed it had been added to my account. When I hit the continue button though it went to a site busy screen. So logged back into my account but it does not show the code has been added and the code it now counting as used. Is this just a glitch and it will show up on my account soon or is something else wrong?
Cosa Nostra
PvE PvP
Official Website | Recruitment

Bean
12.16.2011 , 10:33 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Renatta View Post
Hi, Just received my Origin product code. I typed it and it confirmed it had been added to my account. When I hit the continue button though it went to a site busy screen. So logged back into my account but it does not show the code has been added and the code it now counting as used. Is this just a glitch and it will show up on my account soon or is something else wrong?

Same thing happened to me as well. Hopefully it is just delayed or something.
Callid - Lvl 50 Medic

canadianjesus
12.16.2011 , 10:33 AM | #3
This happened to me aswell just now, I cant continue to subscription page or anything now. Anyone with an answer?

Lawrie
12.16.2011 , 10:36 AM | #4
I just had exactly the same
For disappearing acts, it's hard to beat what happens to the eight hours supposedly left behind after eight of sleep and eight of work.

GideonFrost
12.16.2011 , 10:38 AM | #5
Give it a few minutes then log out of the website and back in. Mine did that, and showed up as input after a few minutes.
"Now and then, every once in a very long while, every day in a million days when the wind stands fair and the Doctor comes to call... everybody lives."

mbjones
12.16.2011 , 10:39 AM | #6
The same thing has happened to me.

FinalGambit
12.16.2011 , 10:42 AM | #7
I had the same issue I think but it is now showing (Support please ignore the message I sent you )

Bean
12.16.2011 , 10:44 AM | #8
Mine is there now. Just a delay before it shows up it seems.
Callid - Lvl 50 Medic

Lawrie
12.16.2011 , 02:23 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by GideonFrost View Post
Give it a few minutes then log out of the website and back in. Mine did that, and showed up as input after a few minutes.
Yep, seems to have just taken a little longer than a second lol

Panic over :P
For disappearing acts, it's hard to beat what happens to the eight hours supposedly left behind after eight of sleep and eight of work.