Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Jedi have children?

Captain_Zone
04.09.2012 , 12:48 AM | #51
Quote: Originally Posted by TehMerc View Post
Please be responsible: spay and neuter your Jedi today!
We have a similar saying in EVE. "Help control the derp population. Get your carebears spayed or neutered."
. OPOD
Shivalka: Darth Baras is quite large, isn't he?
Joran Karn: You, my dear Sith, have just mastered the art of understatement.

LeeC
04.09.2012 , 09:12 AM | #52
well to produce the best offspring or bloodlines in the jedi order you really dont need passion. Test tubes and strong force sensitive donors will work too.

Captain_Zone
04.09.2012 , 09:16 AM | #53
Quote: Originally Posted by LeeC View Post
well to produce the best offspring or bloodlines in the jedi order you really dont need passion. Test tubes and strong force sensitive donors will work too.
Yep. Just give them a beaker and some... ahem... reading material and a few minutes.
. OPOD
Shivalka: Darth Baras is quite large, isn't he?
Joran Karn: You, my dear Sith, have just mastered the art of understatement.

CJ_SAX_MAN
04.09.2012 , 10:48 AM | #54
It's a messed up system, I agree with Jolee Bindo's philosophy that love is a positive emotion that can make one stronger in the light.

Later on in the new Jedi Order, Luke Skywalker is married, Leia is married, and they both end up being some of the main Jedi of the time.
Sarthist, Jedi Guardian Guild: Inferno Server: The Fatman
Please help me get Bioware to make my guide into a "sticky"
Guide for players on weak computers: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=383030

CJ_SAX_MAN
04.09.2012 , 10:49 AM | #55
Quote: Originally Posted by LeeC View Post
It actually is possible, in Kotor II i believe (could be somewhere else I remember it from), I think options like that were considered to help the Jedi have more force users to build their ranks back up. Though doesn't seem completely lightside to me
Sarthist, Jedi Guardian Guild: Inferno Server: The Fatman
Please help me get Bioware to make my guide into a "sticky"
Guide for players on weak computers: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=383030

LeeC
04.09.2012 , 06:24 PM | #56
sounds like the jedi master-race...off to kamino

JediElf
04.09.2012 , 07:11 PM | #57
Quote: Originally Posted by CJ_SAX_MAN View Post
It actually is possible, in Kotor II i believe (could be somewhere else I remember it from), I think options like that were considered to help the Jedi have more force users to build their ranks back up. Though doesn't seem completely lightside to me

Yea and people say the Sith are evil. o_O

At least they have children, kinda, out of a wild passionate union with a, sometimes, random other Sith...or their spouse.

Beware the Jawa Sith!
SGRA FAQ! Check it out!

LeeC
04.10.2012 , 02:53 PM | #58
You would think though that the years before during and after the force wars up to when they join the republic and space travel becomes as common as riding a bus that the jedi order would have figured something out about children and marriage. Their order had to survive somehow before testube babies and being apart of the galactic community.