Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

1.2 release date?

Orichalkos
04.10.2012 , 02:09 PM | #1051
according to the @Swtor Page 1.2 is releasing April 12 o.o

http://www.swtor.com/gameupdates

PenoNation
04.10.2012 , 02:09 PM | #1052
Guess I'll put my foot in my mouth for a few days.

cipher_nemo
04.10.2012 , 02:10 PM | #1053
Quote: Originally Posted by Orichalkos View Post
according to the @Swtor Page 1.2 is releasing April 12 o.o
Scroll up, you've been beat to the punch.

Dolcia
04.10.2012 , 02:10 PM | #1054
Quote: Originally Posted by cipher_nemo View Post
Did anyone else see this? Front page http://www.swtor.com/gameupdates

Gee, 2 days notice? Well, at least it's a date. And that's what I wanted.
Really? No, but really? Now we're griping about how many days notice? We get what we want and we still have gripes. I am so exhausted I might pass out.
Evil is a word used by the ignorant and the weak. The dark side is about survival. It's about unleashing your inner power. It glorifies the strength of the individual.

Resallaprov
04.10.2012 , 02:10 PM | #1055
Game Update 1.2 will be going live on Thursday, April 12th! Learn more: http://bit.ly/HvsECi

cipher_nemo
04.10.2012 , 02:11 PM | #1056
Quote: Originally Posted by Dolcia View Post
Really? No, but really? Now we're griping about how many days notice? We get what we want and we still have gripes. I am so exhausted I might pass out.
I said it's what I wanted. That's all. I'd rather have more time to grind, but happy there's a solid date. Done deal. Stop bringing up more over-reactionary crud.

TUXs
04.10.2012 , 02:11 PM | #1057
Quote: Originally Posted by Dolcia View Post
I'm just wondering when 1.3 is scheduled for
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force

My referral code: here (what you get here)

Dolcia
04.10.2012 , 02:12 PM | #1058
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
I'm just wondering when 1.3 is scheduled for
Yes, someone start that thread! Let the speculation begin! Haha.
Evil is a word used by the ignorant and the weak. The dark side is about survival. It's about unleashing your inner power. It glorifies the strength of the individual.

Meluna
04.10.2012 , 02:12 PM | #1059
Hello, all!

We're excited to announce a date for Game Update 1.2: April 12th! You can read about it in our Community Blog, as well as on our Game Update page. As this discussion is no longer current, we're going to be closing the thread and ask everyone to please read up on the maintenance announcement located here:Thank you!