Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Recently activated my subscription

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Recently activated my subscription
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Operandi
04.09.2012 , 11:39 PM | #1
I recently started playing the game again, I pre-ordered the game and got all that cool stuff the vehicle flare gun ect. I also have the founder title. How do I get this items on a new character I have just made ?
BodyGuard Bounty Hunter.
Bounty Hunter Officer of Resurgence. Vulkar Highway
http://www.resurgenceguild.us/forums/forum.php

ElitehunterDS
04.09.2012 , 11:40 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Operandi View Post
I recently started playing the game again, I pre-ordered the game and got all that cool stuff the vehicle flare gun ect. I also have the founder title. How do I get this items on a new character I have just made ?
Check your in-game mail.
Retiring from SWTOR August 2013

Sev'ra Level 55 Sith Assassin {Deception spec}
Tempest (Prophecy of the Five)

Operandi
04.09.2012 , 11:42 PM | #3
there is none
BodyGuard Bounty Hunter.
Bounty Hunter Officer of Resurgence. Vulkar Highway
http://www.resurgenceguild.us/forums/forum.php

Conveeyor
04.09.2012 , 11:57 PM | #4 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hello Operandi,

Welcome to Star Wars: The Old Republic. We would like to ask you to just open your in-game mailbox. There is no special sign that you have a new mail but it should be there and contain your digital items.

Please do not hesitate to contact us again if you need further assistance.

We hope you have a lot of fun with your travels into a galaxy far, far away.

Conveeyor | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Rankyn
04.10.2012 , 12:08 AM | #5
Yeah, the CE stuff comes in the mail but you don't get a "you have mail" indicator.
Just go to the mailbox and pick it up.

Erevan_Kindelar
04.10.2012 , 05:41 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Operandi View Post
The Founders medal (along with any other goodies - pre-order crystal/CE items, etc.) will/should appear a couple of hours after you create the character. I usually find that they come when I have logged off though, so if you play with the character for 3-4 hours and the mails still have not arrived, log out, go make a cup of coffee, and log back in again. They should be waiting in your mailbox.
No, really! I am telling the truth, honestly! Look I can prove it, I am a politician! I am as honest as the day is long!
Besides, I am a terrible liar, everyone can see when I am lying - my lips are moving... oh damn, err, that last comment was off the record, right?