Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

These queues are unreasonable

Twylyte
12.16.2011 , 01:58 PM | #1
I have just DC'd and now have to wait an hour and a half to re-enter the game. Far more resourses need to be invested in fixing this problem. What are other people's experiences of this?

Yuuj
12.16.2011 , 01:59 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Twylyte View Post
I have just DC'd and now have to wait an hour and a half to re-enter the game. Far more resourses need to be invested in fixing this problem. What are other people's experiences of this?
Do they fail to see your side of the argument? Have you tried changing your approach to see if they are more agreeable?

FieldMarshall
12.16.2011 , 01:59 PM | #3
Normal for new MMOs. Will even itself out in 7-14 days.
"Hello" -Albert Einstein

Twin
12.16.2011 , 01:59 PM | #4
Im in que for the first time atm....initially had spot 130ish and said around 10min. Now, it did tick down accordingly and in around 10min i had place 1.....the problem is, i still have place 1 and nothing seems to happen.

Had place 1 for about 10min now....am i missing something? =/
SKARECROW
The Crestfallen Legacy
Assassin | Sorcerer | Marauder | Sniper | Mercenary
"You should never trust quotes you read on the internet" Abraham Lincoln

MackumDog
12.16.2011 , 02:00 PM | #5
I have never tried to reason with a queue
I can't brain today...I have the dumb

Darth_Sypher
12.16.2011 , 02:02 PM | #6
european server basilisk droid... 700 ppl queue... 50 mins ETA... and from what i did read in other threads i'm one of the luckiest...

jonklon
12.16.2011 , 02:02 PM | #7
the problem isnt the DC in itself, its more the fact that your spot on the server isnt reserved for a few minutes to allow you get back in without having to face a queue..... totally ridiculous if you ask me.

i know several other MMO's that handle this situation better. just have an account logged in for 5 minutes after the client crashes, then people would have 5 minutes to get back online.

Blutah
12.16.2011 , 02:04 PM | #8
The fact that there is no disconnect protection is stupid. If the game crashes or you DC, you gotta sit in the hour long queue again...

Festisio
12.16.2011 , 02:11 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by jonklon View Post
the problem isnt the DC in itself, its more the fact that your spot on the server isnt reserved for a few minutes to allow you get back in without having to face a queue..... totally ridiculous if you ask me.

i know several other MMO's that handle this situation better. just have an account logged in for 5 minutes after the client crashes, then people would have 5 minutes to get back online.
It really is an elementary feature for any MMO to have, so the fact that the most expensive MMO in history lacks it is very troubling.

Darth_Sypher
12.16.2011 , 02:21 PM | #10
european server basilisk droid... 700 ppl queue... 50 mins ETA... and from what i did read in other threads i'm one of the luckiest...