Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Stuck in server queue for some hours.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Stuck in server queue for some hours.

Kendisen
12.16.2011 , 01:21 PM | #1
Hey,

I've been in queue for "Bloodworthy" for roughly 2 hours(ish), then when I came down to placement '6', the queue just stopped.

It doesn't go further down the line, it's simply stuck. Is this a know issue or am I just in such bad luck..?

I appreciate a quick response as I really don't want to go back to the end of the line.. again.

Best Regards.

Sviinet
12.16.2011 , 01:28 PM | #2
You may want to check the status of your client by going into the task manager with Ctrl Alt Delete, it may be that it isn't answering or whatnot. It has happened to me once when alt-tabbing alot while waiting in queue(for the same server btw =)) that it's become stuck. I'm also running a computer with low-end specs and my client seems to be crashing more than others.

In case the status is fine, you may have to wait a little longer or else something weird is going on.

I'm not really aware of any other solutions I'm afraid, hopefully you'll be able to get more tips asap!

Good luck and take care! =)
What you just read was written by a crazy MMO-vet viking.

Founder of the Swedish guild Ruthless - Website - Forums

Kendisen
12.16.2011 , 02:01 PM | #3
Cheers for the response,

I've already checked the clients process and whatnot, and I just bore with it for 30minutes on place6 and something divine intervened and I suddenly connected to the server.

I guess the fix was extreme patience and a truck load of coffee ..

/Signing off!