Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Companion Affection

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Pathane
04.08.2012 , 09:02 PM | #1
I know alot has been said about Azshara for the Sith Inquisitor, but I notice when I complete the conversations with her and gain about +120 affection it doesn't accredit it to my complete quest acceptance. Any news if this will be fixed or if I will get this affection back someday?

Gatzoh
04.09.2012 , 01:03 AM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi Pathane,

We are aware about the unfortunate situation that players are locked out from gaining affection with Ashara Zavros from conversations. Please be assured that we intend to solve the issue in a future patch. Therefore I would like to ask you to stay tuned at the Public Test Server forum or via upcoming patch notes.

Thank you for your patience.
Gatzoh | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Pathane
04.09.2012 , 05:21 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Gatzoh View Post
Hi Pathane,

We are aware about the unfortunate situation that players are locked out from gaining affection with Ashara Zavros from conversations. Please be assured that we intend to solve the issue in a future patch. Therefore I would like to ask you to stay tuned at the Public Test Server forum or via upcoming patch notes.

Thank you for your patience.
Np, I did find out that the reason I was not getting any affection was the convo's I started over alot they did not give me any affection compared to the ones where I just went through the convo. Thx for the reply though.