Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sith Warrior Transponder Vessel:Main Deck PROBLEMS!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Sith Warrior Transponder Vessel:Main Deck PROBLEMS!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

LordHazanko
04.09.2012 , 04:50 PM | #1
So I've gone ahead and sent a couple tickets now and still haven't even gotten the auto reponse which is quite sad cause at least I'd except to see that asap with a short reply claiming they looking into it, but nay nothing so far.

So late last night early morning, I got stuck behind a door on the ship for the class quest. I didn't have my fleet passes available since they were on cd, Quick travel didn't work in such a place, since it just reset me in the same stuck place.. and ya so now that I have returned to the Transponder Vessel: Main Deck I'm suppose to kill off a security imperial team but they don't spawn. I've logged in and out many of times gone to other planets back to the fleet, even tried phase reset.. Still haven't had anyluck.

Well thats all messed up and all, all my tickets are being auto locked and I haven't even gotten a reply from your standard proto-droid

NVM- seems I got a reply from someone finally...

Beesodd
04.09.2012 , 04:54 PM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings LordHazanko,

Please try using the reset in your mission log. It is separate from a phase reset and should fix your issue. Make sure you're not in the mission area when you use it.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support