Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bizarre alignment gain

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Kaziticus
03.21.2012 , 11:50 PM | #1
http://i.imgur.com/tUiPl.jpg

2V failed the mission and then I gained a single point, and a fraction of another. It also set my dark side points (Which I've not gained any of) to a random number that included a letter in it.

Bronholz
03.21.2012 , 11:56 PM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings Kaziticus,

Thank you for reporting this to us.

We are aware of the issue and we are currently working on a solution. This issue will be resolved in a future patch, but unfortunately I cannot currently give you a firm time frame for when this will be.

I can confirm though that it should have no negative effects on future Light and Dark point gains.

Thank you for your continuing patience in this matter.
Bronholz | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

Dedicance
04.09.2012 , 02:01 PM | #3
I hope this gets fixed and my points fixed aswell because i do not like my points being fractioned :\
"Translation: He requires proof of good faith. We must make a contribution to his people that shows we are not a threat. Shall I blast him now, master?"

Cirindi
04.09.2012 , 02:12 PM | #4
This happened to me when I was around level 28. It kept the bizarre fraction right up till I got Dark V. It will go away once you max out the side you want or they finally do fix it.
Common sense is like deodorant; the ones that really need it, don't use it.

OmegaMayhem
04.09.2012 , 02:22 PM | #5
Yeah, the fractions go away when you max alignment. It still needs to be fixed but at least it rights itself once you reach light or dark 5.

Dedicance
04.09.2012 , 02:30 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Cirindi View Post
This happened to me when I was around level 28. It kept the bizarre fraction right up till I got Dark V. It will go away once you max out the side you want or they finally do fix it.
The thing is i have both fractioned light and dark :\ would it get fix then?
"Translation: He requires proof of good faith. We must make a contribution to his people that shows we are not a threat. Shall I blast him now, master?"

CJ_SAX_MAN
04.09.2012 , 02:50 PM | #7
not happy with 3675 5/8 Darkside points? :P
Sarthist, Jedi Guardian Guild: Inferno Server: The Fatman
Please help me get Bioware to make my guide into a "sticky"
Guide for players on weak computers: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=383030

Proetus
04.09.2012 , 03:33 PM | #8
I always thought this was because the droid is well a droid. Considering the things that he says when you get on the ship. .0000000008 increase in power etc. I thought it was funny when i saw it.

Cirindi
04.09.2012 , 04:02 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Dedicance View Post
The thing is i have both fractioned light and dark :\ would it get fix then?
Yes it will fix both sides once you hit max on one.
Common sense is like deodorant; the ones that really need it, don't use it.

Dedicance
04.09.2012 , 04:10 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Cirindi View Post
Yes it will fix both sides once you hit max on one.
great thanks