Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

dont want the camera following me all the time

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
dont want the camera following me all the time

WelleZ
12.16.2011 , 12:44 PM | #1
What do I have to do to stop the camera from moving always behind me when I run?

Please tell me this is *********** annoying.

Melcene
12.16.2011 , 12:46 PM | #2
As opposed to...? Are you looking for a more over-the-shoulder or first person view, or the "camera bob" or...?
Collector's Edition V.I.P.
Beta Disciple of the Orange Pixel of Death

WelleZ
12.16.2011 , 12:51 PM | #3
I want the camera not to move and go behind my back when I start running.

Like when I'm looking at any of my sides and I start running the camera will automatically move and position itself behind me. I want it to not move at all.

thereisnotry_
12.16.2011 , 01:24 PM | #4
The only way I know is to use L-click (as opposed to R-click) to reposition the camera as you run.
Try not! Do, or do not...there is no try.

Dasffion
12.16.2011 , 01:25 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by thereisnotry_ View Post
The only way I know is to use L-click (as opposed to R-click) to reposition the camera as you run.
You'd have to hold it though as it snaps back when you let go. There might be an option to disable this but I haven't found it yet.

Meldwyn
12.16.2011 , 01:26 PM | #6
What he is saying, and I agree, is that if you are moving forward, the camera moves to right behind you even if you are panning with your left mouse button checking other things out. Once you release the left button, it will automatically move to behind your character, as opposed to staying facing the direction you were looking...

WelleZ
12.16.2011 , 01:41 PM | #7
I got used to have the camera locked specially in WoW hardmodes and arenas, sometimes you must watch ur back and stuff while you move freely.

Please developers from BW make this possible <3 I know you can.