Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Android Authenticator...

Nuanil
12.15.2011 , 05:06 PM | #1
I thought I saw there was going to be an android version of the authenticator. Is this not the case?

Incindaar
12.16.2011 , 01:34 PM | #2
I am also wondering about this-- originally there was a statement on the authenticator page regarding both iPhone and Android. The "coming soon" statement for Android has disappeared while the iPhone app has already launched. Please respond soon such that we can decided if it's worth purchasing a stick in the meantime. Thanks.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.

Agann
12.16.2011 , 01:38 PM | #3
@Rockjaw
Stephen Reid
Other FAQ on #SWTOR mobile authenticators: yes, Android and Blackberry versions are being worked on - no ETA to share yet though.
18 hours ago via TweetDeck
"So, Lone Starr, now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb."

Incindaar
12.16.2011 , 01:39 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Agann View Post
@Rockjaw
Stephen Reid
Other FAQ on #SWTOR mobile authenticators: yes, Android and Blackberry versions are being worked on - no ETA to share yet though.
18 hours ago via TweetDeck
Thank you for the update
Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.