Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

help accidental character deletion

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
help accidental character deletion

SuperomegaOP
12.16.2011 , 01:36 PM | #1
while i was away from the computer my young son decided to delete my lv 10 shadow and my lv 4 smuggler

the levels dont mean much... the only thing is that i made them look a specific way and i cant remember the numbers on their sliders

how can i get them back?

Rabbiddog
12.16.2011 , 01:38 PM | #2
Reroll... not tying to be funny, but I don't see any way of getting them back once they are deleted. You could try putting in a CS ticket and see if the devs can restore them.
Conquering the Galaxy...One Beer at a Time!
*Live**Die*
Squadron 11-11-11 *Never Forget*

Bigguyonarock
12.16.2011 , 01:39 PM | #3
How old's your son?

Maybe you should be proud he knows how to spell DELETE.

But yea, you gotta remake.
This thread should be titled, "Irrational logic and how to form an opinion around it."

iwakurakaitou
12.16.2011 , 01:39 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Rabbiddog View Post
Reroll... not tying to be funny, but I don't see any way of getting them back once they are deleted. You could try putting in a CS ticket and see if the devs can restore them.
They won't.
Peace is a Lie, There is only Pudding.

Carolius
12.16.2011 , 01:40 PM | #5
You own a belt, yes?

I'd introduce a child of mine to it for that. If he was old enough to understand how to do it, he's old enough to get his hide tanned for it.

TiiRahnedancer
12.16.2011 , 01:41 PM | #6
Man that sucks. I was worried about a similar situation so I actually remembered to write down my choices after locking in the sliders. A good thing too. I had my first character just the way I wanted it and then I got kicked out before I could enter the name.

MysterioJedi
12.16.2011 , 01:43 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Carolius View Post
You own a belt, yes?

I'd introduce a child of mine to it for that. If he was old enough to understand how to do it, he's old enough to get his hide tanned for it.
I would like to invite you to join us in the 21st century.