Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Help with using Mouse for Strafe left and right

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Help with using Mouse for Strafe left and right

Dragongit
12.16.2011 , 01:08 PM | #1
Help with Keybinding.

Yay, finally got into the game! still can't decide what character I want. Anyway, I'm having trouble getting my Razor Death Adder to accept the input of the side mouse buttons to strafe left and right. In most MMOs I try to use Mouse for all movement, there is no backpeddling for me. IS there a way I'm not understanding to get this function to work?
DECEMBER CREW

Althire
12.16.2011 , 01:11 PM | #2
What buttons are you trying to bind to left and right strafe is it the two on the side if so I think they are mouse 4 and mouse 5 you should just be able to select them in the key binds and click the button after selecting what you want to bind.

I know on my mouse razer naga I have a switch on the bottom not sure if death adder is the same and if set on the wrong switch the buttons all do something different.
╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╣█|████████████MMO's/SWTOR Guide████████████)

Dragongit
12.16.2011 , 01:13 PM | #3
I'm not sure if perhaps something isn't up to date with the driver, but when I selected the function to be changed and pressed the mouse 4 button, nothing happened. Just endless clicking. I can still do it in WoW, no problem. It's just a handy feature so I can move souly with my mouse.
DECEMBER CREW

Dragongit
12.16.2011 , 01:38 PM | #4
Ah, there we go, took a bit to reconfigure my mouse but I got it to work. Sorry for the trouble in posting and all.
DECEMBER CREW