Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kamikaze ability?

Naizgrel
04.07.2012 , 04:47 PM | #1
Think about it, wouldnt it be cool bioware added an ability to explode dealing dmg and killing yourself in the proccess ? Id pay to see that.
Sev, i know you are alive.

Naizgrel
04.07.2012 , 05:10 PM | #2
Thoughts ?

Barrettswill
04.07.2012 , 05:36 PM | #3
Dont give them ideas, they'll allow Operatives to place explosive probe on themselves and say its to balance the nerfs

Naizgrel
04.07.2012 , 05:38 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Barrettswill View Post
Dont give them ideas, they'll allow Operatives to place explosive probe on themselves and say its to balance the nerfs
Lol, that would be awesome, but it would be like a cast ability, 10 secs mebeh, you die but you deal tons of dmg, it can be interrupted.

iDraxter
04.07.2012 , 06:43 PM | #5
hmm i don t know any sane being willing to blow himself up, but i guess as a last resort option could be funny but unwise in roleplay....o wait i see it now BH on the edge of death sets his suit to overheat, * BH starts laughing* 1 enemy around him screams: GET TO THE CHOPPA!

ok back to normal i don t think such an ability is needed, 99.99% it will never happen.
Firebat: Need a light?
It`s your money-but if I have spent as much time killing Jedi instead of your own kind...you might be winning this war

mlinder
04.07.2012 , 10:34 PM | #6
I imagine it could end those stalemate Voidstars.......big group of enemies nearby blow yerself up!

however it has to damage friendlies as well

Pazdingo
04.08.2012 , 11:35 AM | #7
They have one, marauder chard into a group of enemies, slam, marauder dies instantly

Dissentus
04.08.2012 , 12:25 PM | #8
Any class with a grapple or pull already has one. It's called the suicide dive. Just jump into a pit and target a "friend" with a pull. I've done this on voidstar a few times when things were looking grim and for laughs.
Quote: Originally Posted by battlebug View Post
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.

utuwer
04.08.2012 , 04:59 PM | #9
I want to see defensive screen of Sco/op burst the dmg it absorbed to attackers. Muahahaha