Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Coolest Voice In The Game.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Coolest Voice In The Game.

sugarnails
04.08.2012 , 07:12 AM | #51
Quote: Originally Posted by StormNaara View Post
I'd listen Malavai Quinn read a phone book.
^ This. I would also listen to Vector do the same. Or anything, really. I once jokingly said to a friend that his voice actor could tell me to jump off a cliff and I probably would... and smile the whole way down.

Some other voices I like:
Female Agent
Female Smuggler
Female Jedi Knight
Male Sith Warrior
Corso (I'm from a small semi-rural midwestern town and he reminds me of the locals.)
Aric Jorgan

statistx
04.08.2012 , 07:17 AM | #52
Quote: Originally Posted by Captain_Zone View Post
My vote goes to the male Sith Warrior. Cool and confident. Lets people know by tone alone that he takes no **** off anyone.
http://imgur.com/a/VyujV
I especially loved his more sarcastic answers.....until they got repeated over and over again, but still, had some laughs with it

Quote: Originally Posted by KurganNazzir View Post
Yeah, it's Lassie (Det. Lassiter). He's awesome and is a voice I forgot in my list. Timothy Omundson, if you want to look him up on IMDB.
haha awesome, especially since i just started to watch Psych

ElvenPadfoot
04.08.2012 , 09:14 AM | #53
Quote: Originally Posted by FyveS View Post
Nope. Wrong Chiss. The one I was thinking of is COL Yudrass.
Yay, no sharing! *laugh*

AmosMosses
04.08.2012 , 09:20 AM | #54
Male Bounty Hunter
TURN TO THE DARK SIDE OF THE CHEESE, I am your Feta!!

DarthAcerbus
04.08.2012 , 09:34 AM | #55
I like lady Inquisitor and lady BH. Inquis has that lovely posh accent that screams "I'm better than you" and BH is Princess Azula!

Kilikaa
04.08.2012 , 09:37 AM | #56
My top 3 voices are...
Female Trooper voiced by female Commander Shepard herself, Jennifer Hale. Also voices Bastila and Satele Shan.

Female Agent voiced by Jo Wyatt who also voices female Hawke in Dragon Age 2.

Andronikos Revel. Can't remember the actor's name but he voiced Spike Speigel in the awesome anime Cowboy Bebop.

Yardbird
04.08.2012 , 09:41 AM | #57
I agree with some others that the voice work for all of the classes is generally pretty great. I'm a big fan of Jo Wyatt's and Bertie Carvel's sterling Imperial Agents, but Kath Soucie's female Smuggler is very fun and brings lots of smiles to my game time, as well.
NOVA GALORE
Shadowlands : Scoundrel
PALLADIUM

Captain_Zone
04.08.2012 , 09:44 AM | #58
Quote: Originally Posted by Kilikaa View Post
My top 3 voices are...
Female Trooper voiced by female Commander Shepard herself, Jennifer Hale. Also voices Bastila and Satele Shan.

Female Agent voiced by Jo Wyatt who also voices female Hawke in Dragon Age 2.

Andronikos Revel. Can't remember the actor's name but he voiced Spike Speigel in the awesome anime Cowboy Bebop.
Andronikos is Steve Blum, who has also played Wolverine in the Marvel Ultimate Alliance games, and Vincent Valentine in both Advent Children and Dirge of Cerberus. Not to mention Zegram Gart in Rogue Galaxy for the Pirate cred. The guy has one of the best voices in the business.
. OPOD
Shivalka: Darth Baras is quite large, isn't he?
Joran Karn: You, my dear Sith, have just mastered the art of understatement.

Kilikaa
04.08.2012 , 09:50 AM | #59
Andronikos is Steve Blum, who has also played Wolverine in the Marvel Ultimate Alliance games, and Vincent Valentine in both Advent Children and Dirge of Cerberus. Not to mention Zegram Gart in Rogue Galaxy for the Pirate cred. The guy has one of the best voices in the business.
THANK YOU! I felt like a moron for not remembering his name rofl. Didn't he also do Roger Smith in The Big O anime? I may be getting him confused a little there. But I do agree he is one the best in the business.

Jandi
04.08.2012 , 09:51 AM | #60
How can you not list Oghren from DA:O? INCONCEIVABLE!

"Oghren wins again!" And that discussion from awakening about the pants that sneak up on your and eat your eyeballs... classic.
Those that demand respect deserve only pity.