Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Do you like Star Wars Dancing?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Do you like Star Wars Dancing?

lcemaster
04.07.2012 , 03:49 PM | #1
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/n...Star-Wars.html

Apparently, people hate this. But I thought the funny lyrics and dance moves were hilarious and made me laugh. What do you guys think?

lcemaster
04.07.2012 , 08:32 PM | #2
Ok, FYI I am not trolling. I seriously think the music video was funny and I want to know why other people hate it/ love it.

Skagerberg
04.08.2012 , 03:22 AM | #3
I loved every second of it. I want this..

Edit: I wouldn't worry about the haters of the videos. Think of them as the kind who can't laugh at AMV(America's Funniest Videos).
"But Lord, during the hardest trials of my life, why was there only one set of footprints?" "Because," said the lord, "Sandpeople always ride single-file, to hide their numbers."

Harlequintwo
04.08.2012 , 06:56 AM | #4
I thought they were hilarious! Even though I don't have a Kinect, when I heard the beat of Ghosts n' Stuff on the second to last one, I was tempted to get one! Great songs, nicely reworked lyrics (Hologram girl, Princess in a Battle, etc.) in a good looking kids game. It's only a fun mini-game, I don't get why people are so upset.

ToEasy
04.08.2012 , 07:05 AM | #5
It was funny but I won't be buying this game because that would mean I would have to buy an xbox360 and a kinect so that won't happen.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

tekkamansoul
04.08.2012 , 08:06 AM | #6
I thought the game itself is a horrible experiment and will fail terribly.

I think -watching- the dancing videos is entertaining. Once. I would never subject myself to attempt to dance along with them, nor pay over $100 for a Kinect and the game to torture myself on a regular basis.

In other words, the dance videos should have been trolling fan videos, not something officially licensed in the Star Wars universe.