Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Synthweaving Craftable (Imperial and Republic) Orange Armor Sets Master List

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Synthweaving Craftable (Imperial and Republic) Orange Armor Sets Master List

narkedoff
04.02.2012 , 11:47 AM | #111
Quote: Originally Posted by Frog_brains View Post
I"ve had some orange items "synthweave" that allows me to RE the item. You're telling me that i'm just RE'ing them to get some materials back and not actually learn a superior version of that item?
Yep thats right............took me a lot of RE'ing expensive oranges before realising that the very poor returns on materials was all i was gonna get.

Frog_brains
04.02.2012 , 12:41 PM | #112
Quote: Originally Posted by narkedoff View Post
Yep thats right............took me a lot of RE'ing expensive oranges before realising that the very poor returns on materials was all i was gonna get.
Glad to know i'll start stockpiling orange schematics and gear now until 1.2 where i can either RE them to get an augment slot or sell them to someone who want's to try it themselves

Aikon
04.02.2012 , 01:24 PM | #113
So, correct me if I'm wrong, but Republic Synthweavers won't be able to craft any new dark gray or black colored heavy armor robes still, right?

The reason why I would like to know this is cause I've tried to get some dark colored robes I've found on the Empire side to my characters on the Republic side. Upon these items becoming in possession of my Republic character, the appearance of them changes.

I really like the look of some Empire robes and wish I could have my Republic toons wear some of em!
Tell me... How can there be Peace without Emotion? How can there be Knowledge without Ignorance?
How can there be Serenity without Passion? And how can there be Death without the Force?

Nyjin
04.04.2012 , 12:24 AM | #114
I notice the screenshot for Ablative Resinite Vest isn't there.
I just picked up one of these on my server's AH, if you need a pic. Vest only, though.
Sethlorn Aduial
Conqueror Sentinel
<Ascension> of Vrook Lamar
"Overpowered?! I'll show you overpowered!"

Oompaw
04.04.2012 , 05:27 PM | #115
Huge thanks to the people who put so much effort into putting all this info together. I wish there was a nice list like this for armormech patterns.

ArmiaKrajowa
04.04.2012 , 09:23 PM | #116
I don't know if you already discovered the missing heavy armor sets, but they are:
sith juggernaut: Sith dueling set (for 11)
warriors set (15)
jedi guardian: apprentice's set (11)
aspiring knight's set (15)
sorry I don't have screenshots or links, I'm miserable with technology and new to the forums.

edit: just rechecked and I'm nearly positive there is no "actual" heavy armor set, you have to stick with medium for low level if you want customizable gear.
Quote: Originally Posted by battlebug View Post
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.

DogMeat
04.07.2012 , 07:30 AM | #118
Very nice indeed !

Thanks for the hard work !
╬╬╬╬╬╬█|{████████████████████████████████████████)Merge Happens

Rendynn
04.08.2012 , 05:44 AM | #119
Bumpage for an awesome and much-needed thread for the 1.2 patch
If a schizophrenic is threatening with killing himself, could you then speak of a hostage situation?

Emdix
04.08.2012 , 06:21 AM | #120
So what about rare sets like Jedi Battlelord's, its goin to be worthless without augment slot, whats the idea, juts dont get it.