Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Meetra Surik vs ..

darthkargtor
04.07.2012 , 12:58 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by BrandonSM View Post
I don't trust Kreia ever... she is the symbolic leader of Revan Fanboys.

On a serious note, wouldn't that put Meetra in the top 3 for most powerful Force Users since she could do that ability to just about anyone?
Not realy as there would be ways of stoping it if it where to be expanded as a force power such as force walking, the effect wont last forever on a powerfull individual such as luke
There is no Dark their is no light There is no grey There is only you.the force does not corrupt you, you corrupt yourself
Your actions shape you, the force simply reveals your true nature,One does not die, the force embraces you

BrandonSM
04.07.2012 , 01:00 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by darthkargtor View Post
Not rly as there would be ways of stoping it if it where to be exspanded as a force power such as force walking
..? Force Walking

Force Walking was an ancient Sith technique used to bind restless Force ghosts to the living in order to utilize their strength.
Hapan: "This creature has information that could lead us to a woman who has been kidnapped. We will get that information."
Luke: "This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."

Rayla_Felana
04.07.2012 , 01:01 PM | #33
..? Force Walking

Force Walking was an ancient Sith technique used to bind restless Force ghosts to the living in order to utilize their strength.
I absolutely love Kallig, off topic I know, but it's the most bad-*** Force power I've ever seen, evil as evil gets.

darthkargtor
04.07.2012 , 01:02 PM | #34
..? Force Walking

Severing the force would temperately disconnect a force user from being able to feel the force although they would recover to some exstent by bounding force ghosts you are able to d
Spoiler
by haveing force ghosts within your body there essence would shield yourself from the effects of being serverd from the force.
There is no Dark their is no light There is no grey There is only you.the force does not corrupt you, you corrupt yourself
Your actions shape you, the force simply reveals your true nature,One does not die, the force embraces you

Rayla_Felana
04.07.2012 , 01:04 PM | #35
Nevermind.

Captain_Zone
04.07.2012 , 01:28 PM | #36
I don't trust Kreia ever... she is the symbolic leader of Revan Fanboys.
"Revan was...... power..... It was like staring into a pale imitation of Kyle Katarn."
. OPOD
Shivalka: Darth Baras is quite large, isn't he?
Joran Karn: You, my dear Sith, have just mastered the art of understatement.

Rayla_Felana
04.08.2012 , 03:06 AM | #37
Just thought I should share where I couldn't remember Sever Force being used in a fight from, Surik used it in her battle with Traya, whilst simultaneously cutting off her hand.

river_of_Gem
03.19.2013 , 03:39 PM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by mefit View Post
I figured after all the Revan vs Threads that Meetra is again being ignored by the KotoR Fan Base.............What about Meetra !!!!

1 Meetra vs Bastila Shan ?
2 Meetra vs Leia Solo ?
3 Meetra vs Ahsoka Tano ?
4 Meetra vs Satele Shan ?
5 Meetra vs Ventress ?
6 Meetra vs Jaina Solo !!!!?
EDIT: Meetra vs Nomi sunrider
Sorry to bump this old topic but except Nomi i don't see how others can stand again Meetra on 1v1. Server Force is like "insta-win" skill vsing force-user ( and since we are discussing star war galaxy not a game so there are no "incombat" or "outcombat" ability imo ). However i did not read the Revan book so i dont know if they "nerf" Meetra from it.

Bastilla - she's not even super powerfull force user and have no special power
Leia, Jaina etc - seriously ??
Satele - we don't know how strong she is, but according to the wookiepedia she still has very long way to become powerfull.

LadyKulvax
03.19.2013 , 03:45 PM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by river_of_Gem View Post
Sorry to bump this old topic but except Nomi i don't see how others can stand again Meetra on 1v1. Server Force is like "insta-win" skill vsing force-user ( and since we are discussing star war galaxy not a game so there are no "incombat" or "outcombat" ability imo ). However i did not read the Revan book so i dont know if they "nerf" Meetra from it.

Bastilla - she's not even super powerfull force user and have no special power
Leia, Jaina etc - seriously ??
Satele - we don't know how strong she is, but according to the wookiepedia she still has very long way to become powerfull.
That is one hell of a necro.
Kote! Kandosii sa ka'rta, Vode an.
Battle Honour

Ventessel
03.19.2013 , 04:00 PM | #40
Yeah... we just had this sever force discussion, RE: Revan vs. Surik.

There's no evidence that Sever Force is a combat ability, or that the Exile ever severed anyone from the Force except herself.

And you're a fool to dismiss Jaina, she's quite the deadly combatant.
The Heir to ChaosAdded Chapter Sixteen-- 17 APR 2013
“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.” ~ George Orwell