Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Damage Meters

JamieKirby
04.07.2012 , 02:29 PM | #241
Well, as i have likely said already, but saying again anyway, the dps meter thing isn't a bad idea, its how it is used that makes it good or bad for the game.

If raid leaders or guild leaders use it to help their raid/guildies perform better in their role, then its a good thing, but if they use it to blacklist you from future raids and/or guilds, then its a very bad thing.

We all know how its used in wow, if you don't measure up, instead of trying to help you perform better, they just call you a noob and say L2P and then just kick you from the heroic or raid, once it gets like this, the game will not last long, that is a fact that i hope never comes true.

Polonious
04.07.2012 , 02:57 PM | #242
If they put in damage meters I hope you can only see yours and they don't allow a way for people to spam their dps/healing numbers.
I really don't need to see how big your e-peen is.....
Good things take time

Dee-Jay
04.07.2012 , 03:02 PM | #243
The game wouldn't need Damage Meter if every gosh darn encounter didn't have an Enrage Timer.

If Bioware insist on Enrage Timer, I insist on Damage Meters.

It's as simple as that.

If I fail I like to know why.

nerv
04.07.2012 , 09:25 PM | #244
Quote: Originally Posted by Sehte View Post
In addition, no combat log makes it damn near impossible to find out what killed you...
it was the fire STAY OUT OF FIRE ...personaly a dps is fine you kill the game for alot of peeps that arent leetist
nervdasyx