Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can't get game to run 1680x1050...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Can't get game to run 1680x1050...

Wyte
12.16.2011 , 11:02 AM | #1
I've been trying to run my native resolution of monitor 1680x1050. There isn't that option in graphics options ingame for that resolution. I've heard others are running it but I can't.
Having to run windowed but I want Full Screen. Any help!
We started singin' My my this here Anakin guy Maybe Vader someday later; now he's just a small fry. He left his home, kissed his mommy goodbye, Sayin' "Soon I'm gonna be a Jedi, soon I'm gonna be a Jedi."

GrolschUK
12.16.2011 , 11:13 AM | #2
Maybe use the "windowed - full screen" option - best of both worlds

Wyte
12.16.2011 , 11:22 AM | #3
i tried that already, still no option for my res. looks funny
We started singin' My my this here Anakin guy Maybe Vader someday later; now he's just a small fry. He left his home, kissed his mommy goodbye, Sayin' "Soon I'm gonna be a Jedi, soon I'm gonna be a Jedi."

ziggytrix
12.16.2011 , 11:57 AM | #4
If you can find your client_settings.ini file you can edit it manually.

I've got some sort of bug where I can't mess with my graphics at all, or it resets the resolution, but changes made to that file seem to load just fine.

Just make a backup copy of the file before you edit it, just in case you accidentally set something that won't work!

Wyte
12.16.2011 , 01:15 PM | #5
ill see if it works but all i can find is client_setings default file