Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Lag problems

DarthHak
12.16.2011 , 12:34 PM | #1
Im getting extreme lag when I play. doesn't matter what server im on. Is anyone having the same problem ?

Saregon
12.16.2011 , 12:35 PM | #2
Happened to me twice on Shadow Hand server now, had to kill process in task manager to get out it lagged so hard.
55 Shadow | 55 Sage | 55 Guardian | 55 Gunslinger | 55 Scoundrel
55 Sorcerer | 55 Marauder | 55 Assassin | 55 Mercenary | 55 Sniper | 55 Operative | 55 Juggernaut

N e v e r . F o r g e t

murderclown
12.16.2011 , 12:38 PM | #3
Standing at 5-15 fps at all times. Impossible to play PvP and almost impossible to navigate in a high-traffic area. Had the same issues in the beta and the fps does not increase by large numbers when disabling shadows/lowering graphics etc. Increasing graphical options on NVidia Control Panel and decreasing graphics in-game doesnt do anything. Im considering canceling my pre-order because Im will not likely pay for a game I cant enjoy and almost not play. I can play all games released to date on high/highest graphics possible without any problems and that includes all possible MMOs and other PC-games. Please Bioware, optimize the game before releasing the "finished" product...

DarthHak
12.16.2011 , 12:40 PM | #4
FPS is fine keep gettin 22,000 ms on lag on any server and then the game crashes when i get kicked out

Saregon
12.16.2011 , 12:41 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by murderclown View Post
Standing at 5-15 fps at all times. Impossible to play PvP and almost impossible to navigate in a high-traffic area. Had the same issues in the beta and the fps does not increase by large numbers when disabling shadows/lowering graphics etc. Increasing graphical options on NVidia Control Panel and decreasing graphics in-game doesnt do anything. Im considering canceling my pre-order because Im will not likely pay for a game I cant enjoy and almost not play. Im open to suggestions...
Sounds like a computer problem to me, certainly not lag.
55 Shadow | 55 Sage | 55 Guardian | 55 Gunslinger | 55 Scoundrel
55 Sorcerer | 55 Marauder | 55 Assassin | 55 Mercenary | 55 Sniper | 55 Operative | 55 Juggernaut

N e v e r . F o r g e t

murderclown
12.16.2011 , 01:15 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Saregon View Post
Sounds like a computer problem to me, certainly not lag.
I can play all games released to date on high/highest graphics possible without any problems and that includes all possible MMOs and other PC-games.