Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Very Frustrated, Given Code Doesnt Work/No Early Access Code Sent

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Very Frustrated, Given Code Doesnt Work/No Early Access Code Sent
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

asaper
12.16.2011 , 01:02 PM | #1
Very frustrated, my preorder code with receipt from Origin/EA games is A8UL-8JMU-sy93-5F3A-**** (so you know im not trying to get a free code. I went through the my account filling everything in and when it says Redeem a Code I entered my code in. All fine and dandy said it was accepted, however, looking back on the page theres no check mark next to that account activation step. I figured this might be because the actual game hasnt been released, however, today after it was reported all early access codes were released I have yet to recieve mine. I tried calling EA but apparently they dont have any control over codes, proceeded to try and call bioware but you guys arnt accepting calls. So what can I do?
ị█۲۲۲۲۲۲۲۲۲ị█ị۝ị█ị{▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀)

Wewtzorz
12.16.2011 , 01:07 PM | #2
I had this issue up until today. I put my code in again today and now I have a checkmark.
Input subscription info's and I have a checkmark.
Security Key I have no checkmark but it says I have done all steps to play and yet the launcher is still telling me I have no subscription. Hopefully you have more luck than I do.

D6-R8
12.16.2011 , 01:09 PM | #3 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by asaper View Post
Very frustrated, my preorder code with receipt from Origin/EA games is A8UL-8JMU-sy93-5F3A-**** (so you know im not trying to get a free code. I went through the my account filling everything in and when it says Redeem a Code I entered my code in. All fine and dandy said it was accepted, however, looking back on the page theres no check mark next to that account activation step. I figured this might be because the actual game hasnt been released, however, today after it was reported all early access codes were released I have yet to recieve mine. I tried calling EA but apparently they dont have any control over codes, proceeded to try and call bioware but you guys arnt accepting calls. So what can I do?

Hi asaper,

Based on what you’ve reported we’d ask that you please be patient and keep checking your e-mails for your Early Access invitation. For further details please check the following sticky.

Thank you for your patience, and we look forward to seeing you in Star Wars: The Old Republic!

D6-R8 | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Darthshnooky
12.16.2011 , 01:12 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by asaper View Post
Look at the code redemption screen of your account: does it show that you redeemed it? If so, then you're fine. They're still sending out invites. Try to log into the game, if play is not lit up yet, just be patient. There is no actual code that you enter for EGA. You just log in once you're accepted.