Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Crew sleeping quater? Jedi ship

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Crew sleeping quater? Jedi ship

YoshiRaphElan
04.07.2012 , 11:07 AM | #41
Trying to imagine Tanno and Jorgan sleeping in the same room, let alone in bunk beds. Always turns out badly no matter which way I turn it...

dnoisette
04.07.2012 , 11:26 AM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by bionamaster View Post
Well, let's see. For the Knight ship:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler
That does work for the Jedi Knight since two of your companions on board are droids but I am a little curious about Jedi Consular. Do you have any idea? Bcause I had fun reading this.
There's something very wrong with the team in charge of designing armors in this game...
Support LIGHT ARMOR PANTS, HOODED UP ROBES for Marauders and decent ENDGAME GEAR.

There is no good and evil, there is only power...and those too weak to seek it.

erei
04.07.2012 , 11:32 AM | #43
Haven't seen any shower, toilet or kitchen in a ship so far. Only a lounge in the smuggler ship.
So, when someone need to pee, do they just stop on a remote planet, or open the airlock ? And just imagine the smell in a matter of days...
And yet you guys are thinking about where they sleep ?

dnoisette
04.07.2012 , 11:36 AM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by erei View Post
Haven't seen any shower, toilet or kitchen in a ship so far. Only a lounge in the smuggler ship.
So, when someone need to pee, do they just stop on a remote planet, or open the airlock ? And just imagine the smell in a matter of days...
And yet you guys are thinking about where they sleep ?
I always assumed the locked doors where the ones for kitchen, toilets and other rooms that wouldn't be that much appealing to see.
There's something very wrong with the team in charge of designing armors in this game...
Support LIGHT ARMOR PANTS, HOODED UP ROBES for Marauders and decent ENDGAME GEAR.

There is no good and evil, there is only power...and those too weak to seek it.