Vader vs Revan

IAmYourGod

Vader, why? Bob Anderson is why.

For those who don't know who Bob Anderson is... He was the lead choreographer for Highlander, The Princess Bride, The Mask of Zorro, The Lord of the Rings, Die Another Day and Star Wars. He WAS Vader in all the fights inside the costume. He MADE the lightsaber fighting style that was in the movies and used in the games. He trained each actor in the movies and honestly I wouldn't be surprised if he also came and helped Bioware make the saber battles and actions for this game.

He did the Original trilogy, but Nick Gillard took over after that.

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he still made the saber style though, so basically he knows all the types of lightsaber combat on a master level.

Actually no, he may have laid the foundations of the Djem-So form, as they duel in a very kendo fashion in the OT, but Nick Gillard was the foundation of the other forms, they only came to exist in the EU, not in the movies.

Vader, why? Bob Anderson is why.

For those who don't know who Bob Anderson is... He was the lead choreographer for Highlander, The Princess Bride, The Mask of Zorro, The Lord of the Rings, Die Another Day and Star Wars. He WAS Vader in all the fights inside the costume. He MADE the lightsaber fighting style that was in the movies and used in the games. He trained each actor in the movies and honestly I wouldn't be surprised if he also came and helped Bioware make the saber battles and actions for this game.

If you know who the man is, they you should know he is no longer among us. I doubt that he helped bioware anyhow.

RIP

If you know who the man is, they you should know he is no longer among us. I doubt that he helped bioware anyhow.

RIP

Even dead Bob Anderson could still tear Chuck Norris' beard off and beat him to death with it.

I am going to take the safe route on this one .

I think it would be a good fight with alot of fireworks and flashlights , I hope this never comes to book or comic but god knows it just might as they did make a Maul vs Vadar comic .

Vadar beat Maul because as Vadar stated when Maul was questioning his hate "I hate everyone and myself" . Was pretty epic but ultimatly alot of Maul fans were not happy.

I think if Vadar was made today or totally revised he would not be the slow walking death as he was made to be when that was popular. Jason , Freddy , Zombies ............ect ect ect all must of had teleporting powers , I just cannot imagine dieing to something that walked slow lol.

Vadar if made today would probably look like General Grevious ("miss spelled I am sure but too tired to look it up") .

Vadar would win because its called "Skywalker Ranch" not "Revan Ranch" :p

• 2 weeks later...
they both become best buds and destroy emperor and the galaxy is at peace until the new republic stick there nose in and start saying these guys r phonies revan was during the time of the old republic and vader was during the time of the Empire

What's funny is that this is still going. I still think Revan would lose, but Meetra Surik would bail him out, just like she always does.

Darth vader is a scum bag he kill kids if revvan find out he go craxzzy an d kill lord vader

Revan would probably win.

1. Force Lightning doesn't exactly play well with Vader's Suit.

2. Revan utilizes 2 sabers, while Vader has brute strength Revan has the speed advantage.

3. Revan took down the Star Forge defenses and then took down Bastila and Malek, I don't think Vader could have accomplished that.

4. Fact that Vader killed Younglings would probably annoy Revan, putting it mildly.

It would be a close match, but Revan probably has the advantage.