Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Tython Codex Database

pioneerraptor
12.16.2011 , 12:18 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Meglivorn View Post
As far as I know the knight and the consular story different in this. I did all the quests, she was at my knighting ceremony and was introduced there. I assumed that the codex entry should unlock after that. I don't think there was any quest to see her personally, becouse I most definitely would go there immediately
Hmm, it's still curious though. Understandly that is where the story splits for Knight and Consular, however, neither class can talk to her or even see her without it being in an instance.

You should have:
- Youn Par
- Syo Bakarn
- Qyzen Fess

Then I'm guessing you have a fourth slot which should be Satele Shan.

Perran
12.16.2011 , 12:57 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by pioneerraptor View Post
- Manka Cat: Simply fight the Manka Cats.
This is not actually correct. You need to complete the quest "Pilgrim Medicine."
Scions of Tython Scions of Sith'ari
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ\/ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

TOR Scions [Guild Administrator]

Meglivorn
12.16.2011 , 01:27 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by pioneerraptor View Post
Hmm, it's still curious though. Understandly that is where the story splits for Knight and Consular, however, neither class can talk to her or even see her without it being in an instance.

You should have:
- Youn Par
- Syo Bakarn
- Qyzen Fess

Then I'm guessing you have a fourth slot which should be Satele Shan.
Exactly.
"Many weapons can kill, but only the lightsaber can inspire such extremes of hope or fear."

pioneerraptor
12.16.2011 , 01:50 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Perran View Post
This is not actually correct. You need to complete the quest "Pilgrim Medicine."
Thank you for the heads up. It has been corrected.

pioneerraptor
12.16.2011 , 01:51 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Meglivorn View Post
Exactly.
Try putting in a help ticket and asking about it. Either a lot of lore entries are bugged, or it isn't possible to complete the Codex, which would be a huge mistake by Bioware.

willlowblade
12.16.2011 , 02:27 PM | #16
nice work, but it's fine of your a jedi. i'm trying to do them as a trooper and finding a few of these impossable to get
You just about the most twisted, anti-social bunch of psychopathic deformities I have ever run into!

Rorichan
12.16.2011 , 03:07 PM | #17
Hi,

Terentatek, I believe, is given on Taris. You need to complete the Jedi Relic mission given by the Padawan in the furthest region inside the old Jedi Temple there.

Cheers!

Shifala - Jedi Consular TK Sage || Neela'fortuna - Smuggler Gunslinger

Shaveh
12.16.2011 , 03:44 PM | #18
Regarding the codex entry "Rebuilding the Jedi Order": I checked that room thoroughly, but I couldn't click on any chair. A page on SWTOR Spy says "Class: Jedi Consular", and I'm playing as a Knight, so maybe that explains it? I need 4 Lore entries altogether, but you listed 5; and 2 of them Consular only? Seems strange o_O
Oh, and I didn't get the "Jedi Weapons" entry either. So, any help on how to get those would be appreciated.

MarkoJinn
12.16.2011 , 03:47 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Shaveh View Post
Regarding the codex entry "Rebuilding the Jedi Order": I checked that room thoroughly, but I couldn't click on any chair. A page on SWTOR Spy says "Class: Jedi Consular", and I'm playing as a Knight, so maybe that explains it? I need 4 Lore entries altogether, but you listed 5; and 2 of them Consular only? Seems strange o_O
Oh, and I didn't get the "Jedi Weapons" entry either. So, any help on how to get those would be appreciated.
This one is doable by all classes confirmed. It's a room where a class is being taught. The chair is towards the back of the room near the entrance. You're probably just in the wrong room...
What if he doesn't survive? He's worth a lot to me.

pioneerraptor
12.16.2011 , 03:57 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by willlowblade View Post
nice work, but it's fine of your a jedi. i'm trying to do them as a trooper and finding a few of these impossable to get
The ones you shouldn't be able to get are the ones that are obtained automatically through quests. You SHOULD be able to still get all the Lore Objects that require interaction with said object, datacrons, and the bestiary ones.