Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

What lightsaber style would a Sorc. most likely use?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
What lightsaber style would a Sorc. most likely use?

Darth_Solrac's Avatar


Darth_Solrac
04.05.2012 , 01:18 PM | #1
Irrelevant to the game obviously. But I wanna add this in for greater detail for my character bio, & RP.

Sidious (greatest Sorc./Sith ever) was said to have mastered all styles, right? Which tho did he use when fighting Windu?
Nobody expects the Sith Inquisition!
Guild: Imperial Army.
Darth (Markos) Solrac: LV 50, Dark Sith Sorcerer.
Draykos Solrac: LV 29, Dark grey Jedi Guardian.

ZayneDraay's Avatar


ZayneDraay
04.05.2012 , 01:37 PM | #2
He probably used Niman in fighting Windu, either that or Soresu.
"Those who know me by reputation say I am a creature of the cold darkness, a monster if you will. Now you too shall fear me." - Darth Crios, lord of icy wrath

Rayla_Felana's Avatar


Rayla_Felana
04.05.2012 , 03:39 PM | #3
Sidious used them all ambidextrously.

Aximand's Avatar


Aximand
04.05.2012 , 04:01 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Rayla_Felana View Post
Sidious used them all ambidextrously.
Its kind of unfair to measure the Sorcerer in TOR against Sidious though, Sid is well... Sid.
I'm not mean, you're just a sissy.
The Orange Pixel is the REAL Sith Emperor
I don't need luck, I've got ammo - Urdnot Grunt
Remember 4/22/2011. A day that shall live in infamy.

Rayla_Felana's Avatar


Rayla_Felana
04.05.2012 , 04:06 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Aximand View Post
Its kind of unfair to measure the Sorcerer in TOR against Sidious though, Sid is well... Sid.
It was in answer to the second half of his question, according to the actual game, the Sorcerer at least, has no lightsaber form at all.

Aximand's Avatar


Aximand
04.05.2012 , 04:10 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Rayla_Felana View Post
It was in answer to the second half of his question, according to the actual game, the Sorcerer at least, has no lightsaber form at all.
I know, its something that I find horribly done. BioWare really dropped the ball on that part.
I'm not mean, you're just a sissy.
The Orange Pixel is the REAL Sith Emperor
I don't need luck, I've got ammo - Urdnot Grunt
Remember 4/22/2011. A day that shall live in infamy.

Rayla_Felana's Avatar


Rayla_Felana
04.05.2012 , 04:29 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Aximand View Post
I know, its something that I find horribly done. BioWare really dropped the ball on that part.
Well, I suppose it kind of makes sense considering that you are a slave given no chance to train at all and rely solely on the force, and let's be honest, Kallig is bad ***.

Darth_Solrac's Avatar


Darth_Solrac
04.05.2012 , 04:31 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by ZayneDraay View Post
He probably used Niman in fighting Windu, either that or Soresu.
Thanks man. I know BW F'd that up. Tis why I asked what style yall he think he used when fighting Windu for example. At least what he mainly looked like he was using.

Input still appreciated.
Nobody expects the Sith Inquisition!
Guild: Imperial Army.
Darth (Markos) Solrac: LV 50, Dark Sith Sorcerer.
Draykos Solrac: LV 29, Dark grey Jedi Guardian.

Aximand's Avatar


Aximand
04.05.2012 , 04:36 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Rayla_Felana View Post
Well, I suppose it kind of makes sense considering that you are a slave given no chance to train at all and rely solely on the force, and let's be honest, Kallig is bad ***.
Yea I'll agree with that. The Assassin doesn't even use a Lightsaber form, now that I think about it. What's the excuse for the Consular, though?
I'm not mean, you're just a sissy.
The Orange Pixel is the REAL Sith Emperor
I don't need luck, I've got ammo - Urdnot Grunt
Remember 4/22/2011. A day that shall live in infamy.

Rayla_Felana's Avatar


Rayla_Felana
04.05.2012 , 04:38 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Aximand View Post
Yea I'll agree with that. The Assassin doesn't even use a Lightsaber form, now that I think about it. What's the excuse for the Consular, though?
Oversight really, I imagine when they get their inevitable canon personalities/abilities then they will just assign a form or two to them, in-game I imagine there would be balance difficulties.