Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Journey Home occ sign ups

Darth_Solrac
04.05.2012 , 10:37 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by thatghost View Post
Hurrah. I have the writing bug lately
It's open & waiting.
Nobody expects the Sith Inquisition!
Guild: Imperial Army.
Darth (Markos) Solrac: LV 50, Dark Sith Sorcerer.
Draykos Solrac: LV 29, Dark grey Jedi Guardian.

wrong_turn
04.05.2012 , 12:48 PM | #12
I've never done one of these before but this sounds like fun. I have to write up my bio for you but I think am bringing my smuggler if you can use a character like that.
€ịị◚◚◚◚ịịịị7▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀) A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind. -Master Yoda CE

Darth_Solrac
04.05.2012 , 12:54 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by wrong_turn View Post
I've never done one of these before but this sounds like fun. I have to write up my bio for you but I think am bringing my smuggler if you can use a character like that.
Sure.

wrong_turn
04.06.2012 , 09:28 AM | #14
Species/Race: Human
Name: Callen
Middle Name: -
Last Name: Rhane
Nickname: -
Place of Birth: Coruscant
Height: 6’1
Weight: 205Lbs
Hair Color/Style: short brown hair
Facial Appearance: A scar marks his face from just above the bridge of his nose down his right eye and to his cheekbone. A slightly wider than average nose resulting from numerous breaks, Callen also wears his signature soul patch which he grew after leaving the Republic Navy. He has a hard jawline, but expressive green eyes.
Eye Color: Green
Body Appearance: Tall, and broad shouldered
Home Planet: Coruscant or Nar Shaddaa
Current Residence: XS Freighter, Ranger
Allegiance: Republic/highest bidder
Profession: Smuggler, SIS informant
Armor/Clothes: Utility cloths, usually something that will stand up to working on a ship but almost always his lucky jacket which is extra thick for welding and can be grounded for working on a ships electrical systems.
Primary Weapon(s): Blaster Pistols
Secondary Weapon(s): Fighting Dirty
Miscellaneous Item(s): In addition to his lucky jacket, Callen will occasionally sport a duster to conceal what he’s carrying.

Biography:

Callen was a former officer in the Republic Navy, rising to the rank of Commander before leaving at the end of his contract. During his time in the Navy, he served on various ships as a bridge officer or intelligence analyst mostly patrolling the edge of Imperial space. Overtime, however, he became frustrated with the Republic’s lack of engagement in outlying worlds. He felt that all too often they were being left to fend for themselves against pirates, gangs, or Imperials.

So, when his obligation to the Republic Navy was concluded, he decided to take his leave and purchase a ship of his own. He went to work smuggling weapons to resistance groups, transporting refugees, obtaining supplies, etc. mostly for worlds that had been deemed “strategically unimportant” by the Republic. During his time in the Navy he had developed something of a reputation as a scrapper but more importantly as an expert pistol marksman, skills which served him well in his new life. However, despite his rocky relationships with the Republic, SIS has on occasion approached Captain Rhane to make use of his skill set and access to some of the less desirable locations and individuals in the Galaxy.
€ịị◚◚◚◚ịịịị7▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀) A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind. -Master Yoda CE

ToEasy
04.06.2012 , 09:38 AM | #15
First Name: Zarron

Last Name: Del

Species: Human

height: 5'11

Weight: 161

Eye color: Brown

Hair Color/Style: Black and short/ straight

Face dercription: He has a few scars, one on his left cheek and one right above his right eye.

Body type: Average. Scar on right arm.

home world: Mandalore

Place of Birth: Mandalore

profession: Bounty hunter/ Mercenary

Ship: D-5 mantis(The Tracker)

Allegiance: The Hutts, The Republic, Mandalorians, and the highest bidder.

armor: Dark green mandalorian armor with jetpack.

primary weapon: Blaster carbine

secondary weapons: Rockets, flametrowers, carbonite freezer, another pistol, darts, ropes, graple hook, wrist blaster, jetpack rocket, grenades, flash bangs, and small vibro blades.

Miscellaneous Item(s): Commlink, small data pad, and a belt with extra ammo.

Bio: Zarron was born on the planet of Mandalore. He was the son of two mandalorian bounty hunters. He grew up around violence and fighting. His parents taught him how to fight and to shoot a blaster. They traveled the galaxy, mainly on bounty hunting missions in which Zarron had to stay in the ship. He always wanted to go and take bounties but his parents did not allow it until he was older. So once on a mission Zarron and his father went to the planet of tatooine to seek a criminal that stole goods from the republic. His father walked in a cantina to look for him when suddenly he was attacked by a sith.His dad had been on the empire's most wanted list. They fought an amazing battle when the sith stabbed him in the heart.Zarron's father fell to the ground. The sith then excaped and ran off. Zarron walked in after 10 minutes to see what was taking so long. He saw his father on the ground dead. He took his communicater to call his mother to come and see what happened. Zarron then promised he would get revenge. After two years he tracked down the man that killed his father and killed him. After that he became a great bounty hunter mainly working for the hutts and the republic.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

Darth_Solrac
04.06.2012 , 10:17 AM | #16
Post whenever yall want.

ToEasy
04.06.2012 , 11:44 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Solrac View Post
Post whenever yall want.
Where should I start or does it matter?
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

Darth_Solrac
04.06.2012 , 11:50 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by ToEasy View Post
Where should I start or does it matter?
Yes, the RP has started. I usually post my OP in it, then wait for the other participants to into their characters with their 1st posts. Then I follow up, & so on.

ToEasy
04.06.2012 , 12:33 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Solrac View Post
Yes, the RP has started. I usually post my OP in it, then wait for the other participants to into their characters with their 1st posts. Then I follow up, & so on.
Is it ok that my bounty hunter is trying to hunt you down for a bounty or something?

Darth_Solrac
04.06.2012 , 02:20 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by ToEasy View Post
Is it ok that my bounty hunter is trying to hunt you down for a bounty or something?
LOL sure.