Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

AMD 12.2 Driver Update ruins graphics?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
AMD 12.2 Driver Update ruins graphics?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Drakinor
03.20.2012 , 07:42 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Cerimon View Post
Greetings Drakinor,

If your in-game textures are not what you expect please set the Graphics Quality Preset in your Graphics Preferences to High and click apply. Then set each graphics setting to your personal preference and click apply again. If at this point your textures still seem amiss then you could try running the repair utility from the launcher. Please post again if you have a persistent issue.

Thank You for playing Star Wars: The Old Republic
ok cool found it, minimap detail was low for some reason
"The commander stands for virtues of wisdom, sincerity, benevolence, courage, and strictness" Sun Tzu

Nyhm
04.05.2012 , 08:23 AM | #12
So with the 12.2 update completely pixelating the graphics, comes 12.3. I dont dare of installing this update for fear of having to do a rollback again.

Anyone try this yet?

Napalm_vfr
04.05.2012 , 08:36 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Nyhm View Post
So with the 12.2 update completely pixelating the graphics, comes 12.3. I dont dare of installing this update for fear of having to do a rollback again.

Anyone try this yet?
I'm running 12.3 without any problems on a HD5750, I have switched the AA on manually through CCC and switched it off in game though so don't know if that is still a problem.

DistortedDesigns
04.05.2012 , 10:26 AM | #14
I had the same problem. When I went to 12.2 I had artifacts everywhere. If I turned AA down from High to low in game, artifacts went away. So I just uninstalled the the CCC and reinstalled 12.1. Bypassing AA in the game and putting it in CCC will probably have the same effect.