Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Simple forum request

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Dharnyle
04.05.2012 , 10:18 AM | #1
Can you pretty please add a way to return to the thread list or the forum topics page... at the bottom of the page?

Right now, if I'm reading a thread with at least 10 responses, when I get to the 10th one, I have to scroll back up to the top of the page to click on the link to return to the list of threads/individual forums.

I know, in the grand scheme of things, not that big of a deal, and it takes all of 2 seconds to use the mouse wheel to scroll back up....

But still...

Thanks for listening.
If you say plz because it is shorter then please, then I'll say no because it is shorter then yes.

Bronholz
04.05.2012 , 10:23 AM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings Dharnyle,

I would suggest creating a thread in our Suggestion Box sub-forum, which can be found here. This is a forum where players can discuss changes they would like to happen.

If you create a post outlining what you would like to see changed, and why, then you can discuss this with like minding players.

Thanks for your time.
Bronholz | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

Dharnyle
04.05.2012 , 10:31 AM | #3
Yikes!

Sorry, didn't see that sub-forum there. Reposted there. Thanks for the re-direct.
If you say plz because it is shorter then please, then I'll say no because it is shorter then yes.