Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Trying to get ingame support

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Trying to get ingame support
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Cberthold
04.05.2012 , 05:55 AM | #1
Hello,

My character name is Mahogany and he is on the Frostclaw server.

I would like to make customer support aware of 3 issues:

1) When I create an ingame ticket under the Item/Loot cathegory it shows during the time im logged but when I log off and relog back in it does not even appear on my history of tickets - tried this around 4x since last night - is my ticket being deleted without even an answer?

2) I am a guildmaster and for some reason today I am only able to see the extra guild options (i.e. promote, remove from guild) on some characters in the guild. Tried logging on my alt (set at the same rank as an officer) and everything works fine. Reloged onto my guildmaster character and the issue persists;

3) Related to the 1st issue, I received a Unassembled Columni Wargrade Tech Helmet from a flashpoint last night in a hardmode and on returning to the fleet to hand in I accidentaly bought a helmet with Columni commendations instead of trading the "token" for the item. Could I please have my commendations returned in trade for the helmet which is in my inventory? (its a Columni Combat Medic's Helmet). It has taken a very long time for me to save up those commendations and a small helping hand would be very much appreciated.

Many thanks

Kindajenin
04.05.2012 , 06:33 AM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings Cberthold,

How are you, I am sorry but I am unable to help you with in game tickets on the forums. However I will ask you to send in a ticket with the information listed below for us to restore your commendations in return for your helmet.

Please provide all relevant details in the ticket:
  • Keyword: JUPITER
  • Character name:
  • Server name:
  • Exact Item name:
  • Currency type and amount/Exact name of Unassembled Token:
  • Why you wish to restore the item:
  • The date and time of the item purchased/deleted in error:
I will inform you that item restoration is performed in a case by case basis and you are only entitled to 3 restorations every 6 months.

On your other issues the tickets that you have submitted have not been deleted but would have been forwarded for investigation by a specialized team.

Is there anything else I can help you with?
Kindajenin| BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

Raila
04.05.2012 , 07:39 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Cberthold View Post
Hello,

My character name is Mahogany and he is on the Frostclaw server.

I would like to make customer support aware of 3 issues:

1) When I create an ingame ticket under the Item/Loot cathegory it shows during the time im logged but when I log off and relog back in it does not even appear on my history of tickets - tried this around 4x since last night - is my ticket being deleted without even an answer?

2) I am a guildmaster and for some reason today I am only able to see the extra guild options (i.e. promote, remove from guild) on some characters in the guild. Tried logging on my alt (set at the same rank as an officer) and everything works fine. Reloged onto my guildmaster character and the issue persists;

3) Related to the 1st issue, I received a Unassembled Columni Wargrade Tech Helmet from a flashpoint last night in a hardmode and on returning to the fleet to hand in I accidentaly bought a helmet with Columni commendations instead of trading the "token" for the item. Could I please have my commendations returned in trade for the helmet which is in my inventory? (its a Columni Combat Medic's Helmet). It has taken a very long time for me to save up those commendations and a small helping hand would be very much appreciated.

Many thanks

There is a known issue (that is well documented) that causes tickets to disappear when they get escalated. So you have 4 open tickets for the same thing clogging up the queue now.

The second one problem I'm not sure. Try doing a UI reload in the game (Ctrl U x2).

/facepalm So not only 4 tickets clogging up the queue, but 4 tickets clogging up the queue because you didn't pay attention. Obviously it wasn't too hard to save up those commendations. Otherwise I imagine you would bother to make sure you had the right item selected when your right clicked it, or had the right item selected when you clicked on the confirmation box to actually buy the thing. I imagine CS is going to tell you that you are out of luck just based on that fact. Sorry if this comes off as rude, but sometimes the truth hurts.

No wonder this is a 2 month turn around on tickets.
Quitting the game? (or anything for that matter) Check this link before making a post about it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuGiK-X9-0A

Cberthold
04.05.2012 , 10:21 AM | #4
Dear Kindajenin,

Thank you very much for you fast reponse - I will do this right away. Sorry, I did not know when tickets are forwarded they disappear.
Again thank you

Dear Raila,

Thanks, I will give that UI solution a go when I log on. Regarding the item, well it took me around 4 weeks to get those commendations and my main priority is the guild so doing hardmodes is a rare thing. You are very right in that I should and will look with greater care in the future but mistakes can happen when you are trying to do several things at the same time.
The ticket number situation was due to me being unfamiliar with the system, but then again now that I know any others in my guild will be aware of how it works now - so it cost 4 tickets but this has probably saved a lot more in future problems.