Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sage Dark points

Savaj
12.16.2011 , 09:53 AM | #1
Hiya,

I started a consular sage and I wanted to go dark.. First few quest I choosed dark options answers.
But reading a bit made me feel I might have made a wrong choice and would like to revert back to light.

Question :

-Can I erase the dark side point I have now?
-will getting light point erase my dark side points?
-Now that I have put 100 points in dark or so, am I already screwed on some light only items ?
-I heard in beta Neutral character didn't get the items light and dark had access to, is it still the case?

Thanks alot !

OCoChoco
12.16.2011 , 10:05 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Savaj View Post
Hiya,

I started a consular sage and I wanted to go dark.. First few quest I choosed dark options answers.
But reading a bit made me feel I might have made a wrong choice and would like to revert back to light.

Question :

-Now that I have put 100 points in dark or so, am I already screwed on some light only items ?
-I heard in beta Neutral character didn't get the items light and dark had access to, is it still the case?

Thanks alot !

-Yes
-Yes
-Not screwed, Dark and Light items have the same stats i believe, just different colour weapon effects. and 100 points isnt alot
-Neutral means you have no light or dark and thus cannot use either light or dark items... still the case

harry_manback
12.16.2011 , 11:35 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Savaj View Post
Hiya,

Question :

Thanks alot !
To my knowledge, you don't erase light/dark side points. It works like this:

If you have:
1500 light side points
200 dark side points

Your alignment is then 1300 (Light I)

They subtract from each other to give you your total alignment rating.
"Concentration, focus, long-term thinking--those are the qualities that separate a warrior from a mere flailing fighter."
-Grand Admiral Thrawn

Savaj
12.16.2011 , 12:19 PM | #4
Ok cool that answeres my questions.
Thanks alot !