Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What bothers you in the EU?

Restepor
04.02.2012 , 07:26 PM | #81
Me, well, I have to hate how Luke is so disregarded in the book. All the character development is kinda lost in the books as he is made to a very under powered Jedi.

Oh, and the death of Mara.

MorrisAO
04.02.2012 , 10:31 PM | #82
Quote: Originally Posted by Rayla_Felana View Post
I will state one of the things that really annoys me, no one ever stays dead in Star Wars.
Funny that, just like in a soap opera.

The very first time I watched a Star Wars film I knew it was a SciFi form of soap opera.

Didn't stop me from enjoying it though, I just don't take it in any way seriously..

Rouge
04.03.2012 , 12:24 AM | #83
Quote: Originally Posted by Captain_Zone View Post
As far as Chewie's death goes, he went down fighting, and taking as many bad guys with him as he could. He went down saving Anakin's life (who then sacrificed his own life later).
Anakin was injured when saving Jaina. Jaina, who went on to kill Jacen; Jaina, whose likely offspring set the stage for Sith taking over the galaxy; Jaina, whose likely grandson Roan Fel ended up trying to kill everyone on Coruscant after having failed to obtain a Sith amulet, the Muur talisman, to create his own mutated monster army to defeat the Sith after having first run from the Sith and leaving a bunch of people, including his own cousin, to die buying him time to escape.

Not really the greatest case of sacrifing your life to save the life of your sibling, is it?
Think of this: If you will play a Jedi or a Sith, now you will never get to take your apprentice to fight with you in flashpoints, warzones or raids. You will never face together any of the big end-game bosses.