Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Logged/kicked out during PvP (Voidstar) + video

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Logged/kicked out during PvP (Voidstar) + video
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

EaterOfSouls
04.02.2012 , 12:03 PM | #1
Server: Trask Ulgo
Warzone: Voidstar [10-49]
Date & time: 02 April 2012, 4:08 PM CET

Bug description: I was bounced out of the Voidstar warzone during play (to the login screen). Game did not crash. Video here: http://youtu.be/Z7Gehun_HYo

Other info: No irregularities preceding this issue. Framerate was good, connection was good.

EaterOfSouls
04.02.2012 , 04:04 PM | #2
I see there's a customer support agent online, so I'm just going to *cough* bump this.

I don't expect a fix or anything, just feedback that the report has been received.

Beesodd
04.02.2012 , 04:10 PM | #3 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings EaterOfSouls,

Thank you for the bug report and video. The best method for bug reporting is to create a ticket using the in-game tool(/bug), including as much information as possible, as you have done.

Thanks again.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

EaterOfSouls
04.02.2012 , 04:15 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Beesodd View Post
Greetings EaterOfSouls,

Thank you for the bug report and video. The best method for bug reporting is to create a ticket using the in-game tool(/bug), including as much information as possible, as you have done.

Thanks again.
Thanks for the reply. I'm aware /bug is a more direct and efficient bug reporting route. However, I would not have been able to add the video easily. Or maybe I could have. Should I submit the report again via /bug?

Beesodd
04.02.2012 , 04:24 PM | #5 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Yes, please submit it again using /bug. There is no problem with you including the video link.

Once more, thank you.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support