Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Server size to small.

Deusexpilatio
04.02.2012 , 02:45 PM | #1
The server i am on doesn't have a lot of people on it. When i bought the game i picked a server that wasn't full cause i didn't realize the servers were going to be easier to get into. and in the start there were a decent amount of people on the server. but now i am lucky if there is 5 people on a planet and usually 1 or 2 of them is someone i am playing with (friend in real world) I was wondering if there was a way to get are charters on to a server that is more populated or if you guys intended on merging some servers together so i do not have to start all over again. Thank you for reading.

Noviru
04.02.2012 , 02:56 PM | #2
Hi Deusexpilatio,

We ask that threads made in the Customer Service forum be restricted to those seeking assistance either with their accounts or getting into the game. For better understanding of what should be posted in the Customer Service forum, please be sure to read the FAQ stickied to this forum. Because of this, we will be closing this thread for being off-topic.

In regards to server populations, currently server transfers are not available, but we would like to direct everyone to a few existing threads available for discussing the population concerns:
Additionally, we would like to suggest you keep an eye on our Developer Tracker for the latest information regarding these issues.

Thank you!