Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Subforum suggestions

DJOllieVee
12.14.2011 , 05:49 AM | #1
This is mainly for Bioware attention but i'm sure others will agree to this.

I, personally, think it would be a good idea to see some more sub forums. I understand that these forums are brand new and it wouldn't suprise me if there are more in the pipeline but in either case here is a list of what i would like to see.

Server specific forum - Rift has this and so does many other MMOs and it is great at building a sense of community within your own server. I remember when i played Rift at launch, our server forum had a thread which had a list of all of the guilds operating there and their faction. There was also threads about personal experiences and stories from their server. This is also great for RP servers where they can discuss player story arcs etc.

I know the Server specific forum would mean alot more work for the moderators and admins for the forums but perhaps we could have server specific moderators for their chosen server and they have the ability to sticky posts etc? Would take alot of trust on Bioware's part for that to happen though.

Off-topic forum. Fairly obvious this one. It is used for topics which aren't Star Wars or The Old Republic related.

Forum games. This one could be incorporated within the off-topic forum but would focus on the typical forum games such as say something about the person above you or the 'three word story' game etc. Mainly for abit of fun and take peoples mind away from all of the moaning we seem to see around here far to much at the moment.

Those are three i would specifically like to see but if anyone else has any others feel free to put them foreward.

EDIT: Forgot to mention it would be nice to see a more specific bug report forum which would make lives alot more easier for both Bioware and us consumers alike other than it purely coming under the banner of customer services.
Recruitment Officer for the Tatooine People's Front NOT the People's Front of Tatooine
SPLITTERS!
RIP . Gone but not forgotten.

DJOllieVee
12.14.2011 , 06:24 AM | #2
Spoiler
Recruitment Officer for the Tatooine People's Front NOT the People's Front of Tatooine
SPLITTERS!

DJOllieVee
12.14.2011 , 09:33 AM | #3
Another bump later, bumped the correct thread this time.
SPLITTERS!

DJOllieVee
12.16.2011 , 11:32 AM | #4
Bump.
SPLITTERS!