Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I'm officially leaving SWTOR.

Wydow
04.02.2012 , 10:16 AM | #11
Good luck and I hope you find that game out there that supports someone who plays the game more than a few hours a day. Honestly I have played most the mmo's out there ( last one rift) and I see the same thing over and over …." The good bye…not enough to do… game to easy (insert the beating chest I am a pro gamer and l33t no game can hold me player)". If you find a game that is less than a year old and can support the " end run mad dash to do everything and still have endless amounts of stuff to do" please let me know I would gladly play it as well. This is not sarcasm it is just an honest thought and before you come back with a snide comment . I play maybe 2 hours a day and that is it. I was a game aholic and have spent my days addicted to Evercrack and World of warcrack…. yes that makes me now ,a casual gamer and find the game enjoyable as a past time and understand not everyone plays the same soooooo…….good luck and hope you find that endless game....

~Wydow
I'm not sure I want popular opinion on my side -- I've noticed those with the most opinions often have the fewest facts

Acespades
04.02.2012 , 10:17 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Eric-Mi View Post
I only hope that English is a 2nd language.
I was thinking the same thing. His post was peppered with grammatical errors. I hope that he spends his extra time learning the spellings and variations of the word 'there'.

I know you, the OP, are reading this. I want you to know that the SWTOR community is here to support you in your decision to quit the game. This announcement strikes me with almost the same magnitude as a politician throwing himself into the presidential elections. I was truly awestruck by this announcement and it will change me forever.

Where were you when Rambofant left SWTOR?

- Ace - Carson
Co-founder: Army of Yonuss
Empire - Tarro Blood - EST - NOW RECRUITING

Yarvin
04.02.2012 , 10:19 AM | #13
Thanks for letting the people who care know you are leaving.......well actually, no one cares. Some people just think that this game is their life and make a big deal out of it. "I'm officially leaving SWTOR, and no can stop me!" blah blah blah. Grow up cause honestly no one on these forums cares if you leave or stay. Enjoy!
May the Shadows guide me.

Angorak
04.02.2012 , 10:32 AM | #14
I think the best solution to these attention seekers would be that the forum monitors reach in and delete all the " I'm leaving and I want everyone to know...waaagghhhh" posts.
If you don't like the game then unsub...delete from harddrives and just go away.....

LegionAlpha
04.02.2012 , 10:59 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Rambofant View Post
I've got 2 level 50 characters, both valor rank 70 and both with all I need in gear and such. (Both PVE and PVP) This took me approximately 5 weeks

LMFAO! Nice life old man. Should prob do something with your life and not merely sit on your chair and do nothing all day

OctavianC
04.02.2012 , 11:03 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Rambofant View Post
Hello, I'd like to just say that I'm officially leaving SWTOR. You might ask, but why would people be leaving our game? Well because of 1.1.5E. Seriously, we want a patch. Not a updated quest. Get your grip together, before more people come to theyr sence and leaves this shovle of a game. I've got 2 level 50 characters, both valor rank 70 and both with all I need in gear and such. (Both PVE and PVP) This took me approximately 5 weeks. Unless this game is ment for those who play 20 minutes a day, I'd say you've got a big problem on the whole "things to do" in this game. My guild that was the biggest on the server agreed that since this game was clearly made for 5 year olds we'd leave it. I'm a huge fan of the game, however I dont want to spend my time farming for nothing..?
5 weeks? I only have 1 lev 30 character so far, playing for 6 weeks, and I didn't get bored at all. Enjoyed the story, daily Flashpoint missions, Heroics and Flight quests. I also play warzone matches and is fun. Why so glumly??

LexiCazam
04.02.2012 , 11:09 AM | #17
Hello!

We appreciate it when anyone has taken the time to express their thoughts and concerns but we have closed this thread, as there is little room for constructive discussion.

Thank you for your time and your understanding that we've closed this thread.