Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So I just now thought of this, while watching ESB.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
So I just now thought of this, while watching ESB.

Wolfninjajedi
04.01.2012 , 04:05 PM | #1
Its more of a minor thing really, but when Yoda tries Luke's food. He takes it away and sits down ready to eat more, now the pack seems to have lots of different types of food. So was wondering...anyone know what was in it food wise? I tried to look it up, but couldn't find what the food rations contained so was wondering if anyone knows.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Captain_Zone
04.01.2012 , 04:53 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
Its more of a minor thing really, but when Yoda tries Luke's food. He takes it away and sits down ready to eat more, now the pack seems to have lots of different types of food. So was wondering...anyone know what was in it food wise? I tried to look it up, but couldn't find what the food rations contained so was wondering if anyone knows.
Well, MREs come in a lot of different varieties, so I don't see why Alliance Rations should be any different.

But seriously, probably nerf steak and bantha milk to wash it down with. Not sure what else it could have been.
. OPOD
Shivalka: Darth Baras is quite large, isn't he?
Joran Karn: You, my dear Sith, have just mastered the art of understatement.

Tarbacca
04.01.2012 , 05:05 PM | #3
Someone is watching ESB on Spike TV.
"Your typical gamers nowadays are entitled, self-important, generally immature (at least as far as their public persona goes), unrealistic, and have no idea what they want out of a game."

Des_Nova
04.01.2012 , 05:16 PM | #4
you say that like it's a bad thing, Spike is the reason I have no desire to buy the DVD's about the time I want to watch them they're on spike

Tarbacca
04.01.2012 , 05:22 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Des_Nova View Post
you say that like it's a bad thing, Spike is the reason I have no desire to buy the DVD's about the time I want to watch them they're on spike
Oh no its not a bad thing. Im watching it too
"Your typical gamers nowadays are entitled, self-important, generally immature (at least as far as their public persona goes), unrealistic, and have no idea what they want out of a game."