Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bio/ES stick to your word!!!

Altivo
12.13.2011 , 10:10 AM | #21
Love it when people state they already got accesss and are playing. really? so what the F you doing on the forums. sorry but if I got in already I would be playing not chatting on forums. Lies Lies.. its all lies to piss people off........... oh im playing now. I got CE on Oct. haha to all u that got urs in July. youll be the last ones in.

Telerix
12.13.2011 , 10:10 AM | #22
Not based on what "edition" you got....I have CE and still no access or email and I played the beta.
CE UNLOCKED

Amodin
12.13.2011 , 10:12 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by bizarnageblade View Post
Ya just wanted to mention that people who are getting in early because of what edition they got and not when they prorderd the game is bs... you clearly stated access will be granted based on when you preorderd the game... so ya EA/Bio stick to your word.

ps i pre ordered in july and still no access
ok rant over
Pre-ordered in July and not able to play? Yeah, just like 500,000 other people. Learn to read the forums once in a while. It also has nothing to do with what you pre-ordered.

funrazer
12.13.2011 , 10:13 AM | #24
My regular edition digital download, registered on the 21st of July, got early access email a few hours ago. My CE, registered on Sept 2nd, has not gotten early access email yet. I think they're sticking to their word, at least on this issue

Cyphen
12.13.2011 , 10:15 AM | #25
This is a mick take really.

Registered pre-order 22nd July and still no nothing ...
Your Blood shall become the Mantle to my Victory!

Trineda
12.13.2011 , 11:21 AM | #26
Hello everyone,

We are closing this thread. The Early Access 'Waves' are a current hot topic and we encourage you to direct your discussion to that thread. Thanks!