Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Which story was the best on the Empire side?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Which story was the best on the Empire side?

Nicoleaka
04.01.2012 , 01:57 PM | #21
I also gotta say Imperial Agent. I've played all the classes and the Agent one seemed to me to be the most intriguing.

SDCKriech
07.25.2015 , 09:49 AM | #22
I've played a Sith Juggernaut to 60, a Sniper to 40, a Mercenary to 53, and an Assassin to 35. Many people say that IA has the best storyline. They are correct. However, they SUCK at combat. Operatives aren't really able to do any damage without an AMAZING tank, and Snipes, well, Snipes do LOTS of damage but have almost no defense.

I could go on for each class, but I'll just rank 'em.

Best Storyline
1. Agent
2. Warrior
3. Hunter
4. Inquisitor

Best Overall
1. Warrior. Good Story, plus a healer at third planet.
2. Hunter. Heavy Armor and Heals/Tankiness
3. Inquisitor. No defense early on.
4. Agent. Sniper: No defense, and you draw a TON of aggro. Op: You do almost little to no damage because 75% of your abilities are either melee attacks or other stuff.

Hope this helped.

Mirandel
07.26.2015 , 04:19 PM | #23
Agent without questions. Then BH or SW. As for Inquisitor... After chapter 2 it looks like they did not know what to do with the story and just pull out of the blue another antagonist totally unrelated to previous chapters or anything at all. And that second part is really not that good either.

And do not forget prejudice here in preferences too I can absolutely objectively say that Agent story is the best in the game judging by any criteria of writing and presenting story in the game. Yet, I have only 2 agents (both gender, it adds some flavor to the story) and countless amount of JC, which is incomparable with IA in any way but I sill like it.

Btw, one of the criteria is additional missions between planets. JC has one? Two? While IA or SW have at least one additional story-mission between every planets.

OldVengeance
07.27.2015 , 04:12 PM | #24
Imperial Agent is my favorite Empire story, IMO. Followed closely by Sith Warrior.

Bookworm_Jedi
07.28.2015 , 02:06 AM | #25
I'd say

Warrior
Agent
Bounty Hunter
Sorcerror

Now I haven't beaten them all, but the farthest I've gotten Imp side is my SW, and IA

Currently running my BH for lighter story, like my sabo slinger

myrdinn
07.29.2015 , 08:45 AM | #26
Imperial side?
Agent. As others have said, it basically explains the last few hundred years of history (even pre-Revan) and how things were set up. It also explains why the True Sith Empire more or less collapses in Act III (you get hints of this in other Imp lines, but everything you need to see what happens with the True Sith Imperials is laid out before you). Indeed, you also see why Corellia goes the way it does, when the other three lines are not so clear cut.

Followed by BH or Sorc, and SW last.