Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Darth Malgus HM Bug.

Evanouss
04.01.2012 , 03:48 AM | #1
On his single target force lightining, the one where you knock him off when he is at 10% health, he is damn near insta kiling our tank...is this bugged? It's happening so fast theres no way to knock him off the platform. Anyone else having this issue? It's not quite an insta kill, but its happening extremely fast. Is there an enrage timer we r going past making the ability ten times stronger?
I'm not reffering to his AE lighting i know that is suposed to be an instant kill earlier in the fight. I'm talking about the single target one that makes him vulnerable to knock backs after 10% health.

Karkais
04.01.2012 , 07:44 AM | #2
Nope, its propably working as intended. You really have to hurry to knock him off. The words "your fleet is doomed" are the cue.

Malgus has bugs (like knocking people thru walls, of having them stuck after he knocks them back) but this isnt one of them.
"Their strength became my own. Their minds became my own. All flesh is my flesh. None move, save I will it. This is the rule the Sith were promised, and I have made it real!"
- From the codex of Karness Muur