Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The *unofficial* Oceanic servers.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
The *unofficial* Oceanic servers.

Karmond
12.16.2011 , 05:00 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by jkramsey View Post
Would have been nice if a server that was added AFTER the initial round of guilds were assigned had been picked for unofficial oceanic whatnot.
All servers available at the start of early access had guilds assigned to them. The Oceanic players weren't going to just sit around waiting for Bioware to open up a new shard and then start playing.

The Oceanic players would have loved for Bioware to set aside a shard specificly for them, but we don't always get what we want.
Joseph <Hurricane> 50 Guardian Master Dar'Nala
Karmond 50 Vanguard The Swiftsure

miff
12.16.2011 , 05:10 AM | #22
Alot of the OCAU forum users are picking Wound in the Force as their secondary PVP server.

Currently i've bumped into easily over 100 aussie's.

When i first logged on and saw i was 800 in queue that was it for me. No way im going back to frost/khaz'goroth days of having to use logmein to log me into WoW so by the time i got home i was just about ready to login.

This game is great and i will more than likely reroll once the Oceanic servers get released... but until then i actually do want to login and not have to wait 15-30 minutes.

Kudaran
12.16.2011 , 11:11 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by MrTheKraze View Post
Sorry you found a great new MMO to be too FULL for you to play. Well, so did us Aussies. Vent at BW for not launching in Oceania and providing us with dedicated servers. Of course Australians would want to stick together with their own time-zone related communities in the same way the millions of US customers will.

You sound like a racist (racism isn't just the colour of your skin) telling us to get back to our own country.
That isn't what I was implying at all, no need to get so butt-hurt over it. I'm not telling you to "go back to your country", I'm saying you guys deserve your own servers.
It can't be too hard to establish another server and label it Oceanic. One of us has to leave the current servers, because unless either of us do, it's gonna be 45 minute queues 24/7.

Quote: Originally Posted by BalkanWarrior View Post
HAHAH Stupid American. 3am CST is 8pm for most of the Aussie players, IE PEAK TIME. That's when every man and his dog jump online to play.
Oh, no, I understood that it was your peak times. But then again, you Aussies whine about the queue times during *OUR* peak hours. I've seen it in general since I got into the EGA. "Stupid americans" aren't the only ones complaining about it. So instead of attacking me, why don't you do... I dunno, something constructive?

Quote: Originally Posted by Fardreamer View Post
Solution: Get off our server if you aren't an Aussie.
That's totally not an arrogant response. Regardless, I wouldn't mind doign this if I didn't have an entire guild that would need to transfer over too, but unless bioWare does something about that, it ain't going to happen.