Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

verry pissed off gamer

Reapingangel's Avatar


Reapingangel
12.16.2011 , 10:41 AM | #1
for starts ya phone service is bad hella bad.. 2 u dont answer any one with emails so i have a ? how the hell do u get some help from swtor? ordered in 11/2/11 send pics proof all that **** debating wat to do next sorry for simi rage buy yea.

GrolschUK's Avatar


GrolschUK
12.16.2011 , 10:42 AM | #2
And your problem is what exactly?

Cambin's Avatar


Cambin
12.16.2011 , 10:45 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Reapingangel View Post
for starts ya phone service is bad hella bad.. 2 u dont answer any one with emails so i have a ? how the hell do u get some help from swtor? ordered in 11/2/11 send pics proof all that **** debating wat to do next sorry for simi rage buy yea.

1. Put some effort into your post instead of writing like you're on Twitter.

2. You didn't even post what your issue was about, only that you're angry (I think but it's hard to comprehend).

3. If you actually have an issue and can't get in touch with of them via the various CS links, maybe you should clarify what your issue is calmly and clearly rather than filling up the forums further with random gibbrish.

Reapingangel's Avatar


Reapingangel
12.16.2011 , 10:53 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Cambin View Post
1. Put some effort into your post instead of writing like you're on Twitter.

2. You didn't even post what your issue was about, only that you're angry (I think but it's hard to comprehend).

3. If you actually have an issue and can't get in touch with of them via the various CS links, maybe you should clarify what your issue is calmly and clearly rather than filling up the forums further with random gibbrish.

1 never went to school so yea sorry for posting as if im on twitter sorry about this some of us dont have that chance in life.

2 my issue is 2 pre order codes 1 was tryed to redemed in nov sorry swtor system was fuxed up i have sent photos of all 3 things recipt 1st code from nov 2 and then best buy sent me another code in dec 12th it worked i think its un fair for most of us that do wat they tell u then get fuxed over and i have sit on the damn phone on hold for 6hours for them to tell me nothing can be done..... so i waited for the days to pass now today is the 16th guess one more day cant hurt... but they need to up there customer service

mrmojoz's Avatar


mrmojoz
12.16.2011 , 11:02 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by GrolschUK View Post
And your problem is what exactly?
yo dawg mebbe u cant reed lol his prblme is he bawt the game adn alll the text is english??!!

Reapingangel's Avatar


Reapingangel
12.16.2011 , 11:05 AM | #6
welp guess this post done something see you all in game.

just got in gl to you all

RoshaTheUndying's Avatar


RoshaTheUndying
12.16.2011 , 11:10 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by mrmojoz View Post
yo dawg mebbe u cant reed lol his prblme is he bawt the game adn alll the text is english??!!
That is not English, but rather some mutation of bastardized American.
Rosha The Undying
Let not your anger blind you, rather, let it consume you; and only in the purity of your hatred, will you find the deaths of your enemies
http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/5ab7a9322570231f.png