Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

where is the d7 start point

Bobinstein
03.30.2012 , 11:57 PM | #1
yea, i know there are quests before you can get in. i cant find the start point. been looking for an hour. searched all 3 ships. cant find it.
tried looking online, all i can find are boss fights and where to get the quests

where is the entrance
a word of advise. collect all the stamps you can, if you control the post no one can send you threatening letters.

britane
03.31.2012 , 12:20 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Bobinstein View Post
yea, i know there are quests before you can get in. i cant find the start point. been looking for an hour. searched all 3 ships. cant find it.
tried looking online, all i can find are boss fights and where to get the quests

where is the entrance
hah I've had to sort that out for three different people as people join and leave the group. It seems EVERY new person we invited had never done it before.

You need to start with the flashpoint courier, which is CONVENIENTLY UNLABELLED, (thanks for THINKING about your multimillion dollar game design BW (or not))

Start at P-2XN in the GTN area of Carrick station, then off to the Gav. Then they'll have to go into the room behind the droid, where they'll get the "[GROUP] Directive 7" mission, then that can be dropped and the hard mode version picked up from the droid outside the room.

if you change group members, you'll need to be careful to avoid loosing your progress.

We were just doing it, about FOUR hours in, on the last boss, and changed one party member, after working the replacement through the whole rigamarole we found the damn FP had reset. Theoretically this could have been prevented had one party member remained in instance.

Bobinstein
03.31.2012 , 01:05 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by britane View Post
hah I've had to sort that out for three different people as people join and leave the group. It seems EVERY new person we invited had never done it before.

You need to start with the flashpoint courier, which is CONVENIENTLY UNLABELLED, (thanks for THINKING about your multimillion dollar game design BW (or not))

Start at P-2XN in the GTN area of Carrick station, then off to the Gav. Then they'll have to go into the room behind the droid, where they'll get the "[GROUP] Directive 7" mission, then that can be dropped and the hard mode version picked up from the droid outside the room.

if you change group members, you'll need to be careful to avoid loosing your progress.

We were just doing it, about FOUR hours in, on the last boss, and changed one party member, after working the replacement through the whole rigamarole we found the damn FP had reset. Theoretically this could have been prevented had one party member remained in instance.
youre a pub arent you
a word of advise. collect all the stamps you can, if you control the post no one can send you threatening letters.

britane
04.01.2012 , 12:50 AM | #4
youre a pub arent you
of course, isn't everyone? The red things I kill in PvP are just AI right?

Battilea
04.01.2012 , 01:14 AM | #5
SW section of the main base outer ring, if I recall correctly, a droid gives it. I want to say K-V7N or something like that. Also, can be gotten on Ilum, I believe. Name of the quest is Immediate Vengeance.

Quote:
It has been answered in this forum a few times

Quote:
where is the entrance
The northern ship.