Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Unyielding Title

SageH
03.30.2012 , 11:17 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Draxxen View Post
Also, if the raid leader DC's, the title will not be awarded.
I haven't experienced this, but without experiencing it I honestly believe it. It falls in line perfectly with how warzones would refuse to credit for daily/weeklies if the original WZ leader left the match.
Kreven <Retribution> - Mandalore the Indomitable (IA Sniper)
Retribution --- SWTOR Raid Progression
5/5 16m Nightmare EV / 5/5 16m Nightmare KP
5/5 16m HM Explosive Conflict

Draxxen
03.30.2012 , 11:20 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by SageH View Post
I haven't experienced this, but without experiencing it I honestly believe it. It falls in line perfectly with how warzones would refuse to credit for daily/weeklies if the original WZ leader left the match.
Yep, its rather unfortunate these situations were not forseen by bioware, but them's the rocks. Makes the title more rare (if it's rare at all), but for the wrong reasons.
Operative Healer - Iron Citadel
Cali Killed Nox
Progression Based Raiding
Now Recruiting - Apply Today

Dragonbgone
03.31.2012 , 12:08 AM | #13
Do you know if BioWare will give it back to us if we bug report it? I doesn't seem right that my guildies should suffer because of my dc.
. : Messores Republicae : .
Reapers of the Republic

Draxxen
03.31.2012 , 01:06 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Dragonbgone View Post
Do you know if BioWare will give it back to us if we bug report it? I doesn't seem right that my guildies should suffer because of my dc.
I would personally find unyielding titles to be rather minuscule in the realm of problems that need to be fixed.
Operative Healer - Iron Citadel
Cali Killed Nox
Progression Based Raiding
Now Recruiting - Apply Today

Inzi
03.31.2012 , 01:19 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Dragonbgone View Post
I have heard of many people being frustrated that CS wouldn't reward the title after they felt they earned it. I have NEVER heard of any guilds that were rewarded the title. I honestly wouldn't expect it. Sure it's worth a try but don't get your hopes up.

If you've done it once, you can do it again, go next lockout and get your title
A home for busy adults seeking high level PvE in a respectful, mature atmosphere.
Ferne R'y | Sage

SageH
03.31.2012 , 11:17 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Inzi View Post
I have heard of many people being frustrated that CS wouldn't reward the title after they felt they earned it. I have NEVER heard of any guilds that were rewarded the title. I honestly wouldn't expect it. Sure it's worth a try but don't get your hopes up.

If you've done it once, you can do it again, go next lockout and get your title
Pretty much this. My guild missed out on the Infernal title prob .. 4-5 times because of Ancient Pylons locking up and the panels then not unlocking at all without forcibly resetting the zone if the panels unlocked at all (We had them lock up and never unlock until the Tuesday maintenance server reset once, now that sucks).

Retroactively receiving the title falls in line with a boss bugging and not dropping loot, BW won't retroactively reward loot because their own system failed. They aren't likely to retroactively reward the title because their own mechanics or network failures gimped you out of your reward. It's happened to the best of us, multiple times.. Really just gotta solider on.

SoyChulo
03.31.2012 , 03:45 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by SageH View Post
Pretty much this. My guild missed out on the Infernal title prob .. 4-5 times because of Ancient Pylons locking up and the panels then not unlocking at all without forcibly resetting the zone if the panels unlocked at all (We had them lock up and never unlock until the Tuesday maintenance server reset once, now that sucks).

Retroactively receiving the title falls in line with a boss bugging and not dropping loot, BW won't retroactively reward loot because their own system failed. They aren't likely to retroactively reward the title because their own mechanics or network failures gimped you out of your reward. It's happened to the best of us, multiple times.. Really just gotta solider on.
I will address this post as I've experienced both finishing KP in under two hours and not gotten the loot from a boss kill.

We had a stopwatch on KP and downed him with over 20 minutes left. We were not awarded the title.

On another occasion we downed Soa and were unable to loot before server reset.

Tickets were sent in on both occasions. A month after the Soa incident they sent loot to a few of us. We do not expect to hear back about the KP run.

SageH
03.31.2012 , 05:03 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by SoyChulo View Post
I will address this post as I've experienced both finishing KP in under two hours and not gotten the loot from a boss kill.

We had a stopwatch on KP and downed him with over 20 minutes left. We were not awarded the title.

On another occasion we downed Soa and were unable to loot before server reset.

Tickets were sent in on both occasions. A month after the Soa incident they sent loot to a few of us. We do not expect to hear back about the KP run.
A month later? Might as well do nothing, that's just silly.

Dragonbgone
03.31.2012 , 08:49 PM | #19
Guild just got the Infernal title by killing Soa 52 minutes after killing Annihilation droid. I gave lead to another officer, just in case, for the run. We did wipe once, no resets. The wipe did, however, make gharj get back up after killing him.
. : Messores Republicae : .
Reapers of the Republic

alifaraaz
03.31.2012 , 09:39 PM | #20
I got Infernal within 2 hours of killing first boss, but NOT within 2 hours of zoning in...yet others have had different experience, so who knows.