Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Synthweaving Craftable (Imperial and Republic) Orange Armor Sets Master List

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Synthweaving Craftable (Imperial and Republic) Orange Armor Sets Master List

Kaskali
03.30.2012 , 11:58 PM | #101
Thanks for putting this together! Excellent job.

Lyshar
03.31.2012 , 12:26 AM | #102
Great job so far, keep going.

With the inability to lower hoods the headpieceless appearances are also of importance, not all of the screenshots have these, just something to keep in mind when making them.

*subscribes to thread to make it easier to track*

naomicampuzano
03.31.2012 , 11:16 AM | #103
Aspiring Knight's Republic Appearance
15 - No headgear
15 - Aspiring Knight's Leggings
15 - Aspiring Knight's Vest

The Aspiring Knight's set is restricted to Smugglers and Jedi Knights

Where do you get this orange set? Its actually one of my favorites. Anyone knows?
Well aren't you sweet. Is this the part where i discover your soft side under those terrifying Sith robes?
Akhai grinned, as confident as ever-There is nothing soft under this robes, Theron.
When the Dark Side Calls

Lyshar
03.31.2012 , 01:02 PM | #104
Quote: Originally Posted by naomicampuzano View Post
Where do you get this orange set? Its actually one of my favorites. Anyone knows?
I think all the schematics come from slicing/underworld trading, at least I haven't seen another source so far.

Would be nice to have more detail, like which schematics are aquired where/how, like specific crew skill mission ranges.

Jadarra
04.01.2012 , 02:07 AM | #105
Quote: Originally Posted by Lyshar View Post
I think all the schematics come from slicing/underworld trading, at least I haven't seen another source so far.

Would be nice to have more detail, like which schematics are aquired where/how, like specific crew skill mission ranges.
I've gotten all my schematics from either the GTN, running UT missions or guild members. The missions give ranges when you run them, so a UT mission for range 41-48 has the possibility to bring back one of the level 43 schematics or one of the level 47 schematics. I don't remember all the exact ranges, but maybe when I get a chance I can add that in to the original post. Really, it's easier to just look at the title of your UT missions and see what range they cover, determine what piece you're missing and run the appropriate mission. Much easier than writing anything down from a list we can provide here, or tabbing out to double-check.

I have a ton of the Aspiring Knights schems, in fact, I'm just banking them waiting for the guild bank to open up (once we can have the neutral gtn on our ships, it's not so bad to learn a schematic for the opposing faction!). For some reason, if it's a class specific schematic, the other side gets them too when running UT missions.

I'd run UT missions in the range you're looking for, check the GTN, and be sure to check the Neutral GTN in Nar Shadda every now and then. It's usually a bit empty on my server, but just the other day I found two headgear schematics I was missing for cheap there.
Karys
Sanctum of the Exalted - Crimson Nova Recruiting Officer

www.crimsonnova.net

Lyshar
04.01.2012 , 04:11 AM | #106
I was thinking so as well, but not quite sure.

Already have 2/3 of the Anointed Zeyd-Cloth, but none of the Traditional Brocart. I'll try focussing on that last one, see if I can indeed get them from the 41-48, or if that one may give me from the level 50.

I'll let know if I learn anything, or at least if the unexpected happens.

Also wondering what the odds are of getting them with the cheap/expensive missions.

DawnAskham
04.01.2012 , 09:42 AM | #107
Schematics seem to come from UWT missions that crit.

Chance to crit is a subject of debate, with factors such as mission yield, companion affection, and player skill level compared to mission level all being potential factors that influence crit chance.

GTN is the probably your best chance of getting a specific schematic as the chance of getting any one specific schematic from running UWT missions is very very low (each mission level range can return synth and armor schematics of that same level range, for all armor types, for all classes, for both factions).

You can increase you chances of finding the schematics you want by running UWT missions while checking your faction GTN as well as the Nar Shaddaa GTN.

BTW for the servers I play on, the lower level schematics are the most difficult to find on the GTN, and when found, tend to be priced rather high. The higher level schematics seem to be available in abundance at low prices.

My approach to completing all schematics has been to run UWT missions while checking the GTN.

I keep the schematics I need, trade others with friends when I can, sell the faction schematics I don't need on my faction GTN, and sell the other faction schematics on the Nar Shaddaa GTN.

I also buy schematics that are reasonably priced on either GTN.

A tip I'll offer: Buy the other factions schematics on your GTN when they are priced cheap, relist for reasonable prices when checking the Nar Shaddaa GTN for missing schematics.

Also buy up any cheap or reasonably priced schematics for your faction on the Nar Shaddaa GTN that you don't need, and relist them at market value on your faction GTN.

You won't get rich doing this, but it will pay for all of your schematics and make the trip to Nar Shaddaa worth while (assuming your server isn't dead - then it probably doesn't work).

Varinm
04.02.2012 , 01:55 AM | #108
sticky.

Maestrodomus
04.02.2012 , 09:09 AM | #109
Only one I haven't been able to get, and that I've wanted for months is the Traditional Nylite Leggings. So frustrating. Never seen it on GTN, but I've seen another crafter who can make them. Maybe I'll have her make me 10 pairs that I can RE when 1.2 hits.
Dark Fury [Canderous Ordo]

Frog_brains
04.02.2012 , 10:15 AM | #110
Quote: Originally Posted by Estelindis View Post
You cannot currently learn an orange schematic by REing an orange item.

It seems it will be possible in 1.2; the update will also show the chance to RE an item when you mouse over it.
I"ve had some orange items "synthweave" that allows me to RE the item. You're telling me that i'm just RE'ing them to get some materials back and not actually learn a superior version of that item?