Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Post you legacy family tree ideas!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Post you legacy family tree ideas!

Vektarulz
03.31.2012 , 07:53 AM | #1
My main is named theexile(uncreative i know) im gonna change her name to Surik first chance i get and will pretend she is a descendant of meetra stolen as a baby
she started very evil but is now Neutral with 10000 light/10000 dark
i like to pretend she became neutral after having children

Her daughter is my bounty hunter Nightingale-full light

and her son Vekta a Juggernaut who is very evil
Elite Warlord, Founder, ╦xile - Shadowlands
http://www.swtor.com/r/WHBvNr

kalarigamerchic
03.31.2012 , 09:30 AM | #2
The Dathenor Legacy (D'Athenor or some form has been a last name for many of my characters and most have a K name save Nyxy who always gets a rogue type role in any game)

So far I have 2 sets of siblings.

For the Empire side two sith sisters one warrior, one inquisitor. One was sold into slavery (the inquisitor) while the warrior is pampered due to her stronger sense of will.

For my republic side I have my 3 sisters. One is a knight one is a consular and the eldest is a smuggler who thinks the force is slight hokum but is protective of her force sensitive siblings and does the right thing for a profit. She knows what it's like to have her family taken away by the order, and doesn't feel right about it but knows wasn't much the family could do once the other two vocalized they wanted to train their powers.
Enter My Den for a fun Podcast
I am not evil I am morally obtuse, Chaotic Neutral 4life

Join the Zenith Fanclub

Vektarulz
03.31.2012 , 09:43 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by kalarigamerchic View Post
The Dathenor Legacy (D'Athenor or some form has been a last name for many of my characters and most have a K name save Nyxy who always gets a rogue type role in any game)

So far I have 2 sets of siblings.

For the Empire side two sith sisters one warrior, one inquisitor. One was sold into slavery (the inquisitor) while the warrior is pampered due to her stronger sense of will.

For my republic side I have my 3 sisters. One is a knight one is a consular and the eldest is a smuggler who thinks the force is slight hokum but is protective of her force sensitive siblings and does the right thing for a profit. She knows what it's like to have her family taken away by the order, and doesn't feel right about it but knows wasn't much the family could do once the other two vocalized they wanted to train their powers.
pretty sweet
Elite Warlord, Founder, ╦xile - Shadowlands
http://www.swtor.com/r/WHBvNr

lcemaster
03.31.2012 , 09:58 AM | #4
Right now I a sith warrior and a smuggler, and they are brothers. Their father had an affair with a women on Balmorra and that is how the smuggler came to be. The father is a acomplished darth and has a Sith pureblood wife, and that created their sith pureblood son. Now the darth wants to kill his bastard son.

TheLeetPwner
03.31.2012 , 12:34 PM | #5
The Redoran Legacy (based off of morrowind)

I'll have an evil trooper who is the father of: Kiya - Lightside Shadow
Mitirius- Lightside Sorcerer

But his two sons will hate each other due to factions, despite their alignment. They're both light side due to their evil father, but are mortal enemies.
Just gonna stand there and watch me roar.

But that's alright because I'm a dinosaur. ~Rihana

Thebazilly
03.31.2012 , 12:58 PM | #6
Hold onto your hats, this is going to get a little complicated. I have eight characters of mostly different races.

At the core are two Twi'lek sisters, one of which is my main (Assassin). They were sold into slavery at a young age. One ended up a dancer for an Imperial officer on Korriban, where she was discovered to be Force-sensitive, and the other was rescued by my Jedi Knight and brought into the Order (technically making her his adopted daughter).

My JK is friends with a notable member of Havoc Squad, who has been hunting down a notorious Imperial sniper for some time. Little known to the sniper, her long-lost brother has been working as a mercenary.

My Marauder and Assassin were given an arranged marriage to try to bring the rebellious Assassin in line with a more loyal Pureblood. However, the Marauder is more interested in Jaesa, and ends up having a daughter who is not Force-sensitive. This daughter is exiled and ends up smuggling to make some credits.

alricka
03.31.2012 , 01:55 PM | #7
I have eight characters, one for each class. So that means that half of them are Imperials, and the other half are Republic guys.

My main character is a male Sith Juggernaut named (soon to be Darth) Jaculus. He comes from House Keel - a noble human family on Dromund Kaas and is the first Force sensitive child the house has produced for a couple of generations.
Now, noble families tend to have a lot of members when you factor in siblings, uncles, cousins etc. That was especially true in times and societies where mortality was high. So I figure there are more than enough folk that are related to him (even though he doesn't know any of them, given that he was raised among the Sith). One such is my female Imperial Operative named Megelle who is a distant cousin.

The other Imperial characters are not relatives to the Keels.
One is a male Pureblood Sith Sorcerer named Ignavus. He and Jaculus know each others briefly from the times spent in their training.
The other is a male Bounty Hunter named Vespar. He's basically a low-born scum, so any Sith connections are impossible. His uses as a gun-for-hire, though, were not missed by the Imperial Intelligence who has contracted him once or twice to serve as a distraction and a meat sheild for black-ops missions. From there he knows Megelle.

On the Republic side, I have a male human Jedi Sentinel named Braden who is an enemy of Jaculus (and every high-ranking Sith).
He has an older sister whom he barely knows and remembers - a female Gunslinger named Felicine. She is quite different than her brave and selfless Jedi brother, being greedy and snarky but underneath the cynical and bi*chy exterior there is a tiny heart of slightly tarnished gold.

Aaaand... I got nothing for my Trooper and my Consular, but I'm not going to play with them for a while, so I'll think of something. At least with the Consular, I still desperately hope to get Togruta as a playable species.

amnie
03.31.2012 , 03:27 PM | #8
my Cyborg Scoundrel started off pretty greedy but eventually 'saw the light' along the end of the first act. she just can't stand how cyborgs are treated, and while she realises that the republic isn't to found of them, she also saw how vile the empire is - unless you're a sith. she is still a bit greedy though, so she is currently light VI with quite a few DS points.

she eventually meets my Chiss Operative, whom at this point is still an all-abiting agent of the Empire, doing everything as said, and leaning quite a bit to the 'evil' side. that operative too eventually realises that hear treatment inside the Empire is rather.... lacking respect. so when she gets to know my scoundrel she starts seeing another picture, eventually deciding to change her life and tries to make the Empire a better place for its citizen - especially non-humans.

my scoundrel and my operative eventually adopt a cute little chiss baby, who will be raised to become a gunslinger, also not entirely good, but overall a pretty nice and laid back dude

for my other characters..

in short my guardian and my juggernaut are cousins who don't like each other much at all, both fighting for the 'wrong' side - mad at the other for leading the life they would want (aka my juggernaut will be LS, my guardian DS)

my sage is a friend/ex-lover of my guardian who will be pretty neutral after initially not caring much at all about the jedi-codex, originally only being thrilled about going to the academy because my guardian was there...

my sith inquisitor hasn't told me yet what her story is

Crezelle
03.31.2012 , 04:49 PM | #9
DeChimera ( of the chimera)
Crezelle, my main, i wish i had named her Echidna, or spynx
Have a Nemian and a Euryale ( stheno was taken)
going with the whole linneage of echidna
Crezelle De'Chimera, of the Shadowlands
" Secret Agent Blue Booty, at your service. You Lead the way; I bring the kolto. "

Darth_Solrac
03.31.2012 , 05:11 PM | #10
The House & legacy of the Solrac family:

A House of merchants turned politicians on Naboo. Father/head Juros Solrac was elected a regional Governor there recently. Wife/mother Marleania Solrac is a cordial, classy, & dutiful homemaker. Juros knows he has always been force sensitive, but never wanted anything to do with it.

Markos Solrac: (see sig) was taken as a child to train in the Jedi Order (see character bio). He is my Dark Inquisitor/Sorc. Quietly, slowly, & surely working his way up the Imperial/Sith Order power structure as SI's do while learning the deepest secrets of the Dark Side as he continues his search for power & his own brand of justice. The House hasn't heard from him in forever, & Juros isn't stupid, senses the jist of his eldest son's new path. He has banned discussion of him in the House &, being dutifully loyal to the Republic as he is, is preparing to disown him totally. His mother however is no politician, & is dutifully loving, & loyal to her children first, & will support Markos wherever he goes.

Draykos Solrac: Markos' younger brother by 4 years (full character bio coming soon). A Jedi Knight who like is brother, is increasingly frustrated with the corruption, hypocrisy, & indecisiveness within the Republic Senate which he feels too bound to & watched by. Unlike his brother tho, his loyalty to the Republic in general remains strong. He is determined to seek his older brother out & find out where he is, what he's done, how's he's done it, & why.
Nobody expects the Sith Inquisition!
Guild: Imperial Army.
Darth (Markos) Solrac: LV 50, Dark Sith Sorcerer.
Draykos Solrac: LV 29, Dark grey Jedi Guardian.