Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Changing Servers

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TheAssassin-
03.30.2012 , 07:23 PM | #1
Hello. I'll get straight to the point and explain after. So can you get 1 character from 1 server and transfer him to another? I'll ask another question at the end, anyways. So in the pre-game guild program I joined a guild whcih I did not know was European so when the game came out I saw that they were and figured ah, what the hek. So i've gotten to lvl. 32 but now after reading about the legacy system I realized that my legacy wouldn't continue to my second character on a US server(who I won't use til I'm done with my first one) that I've already created. I would just remake him on the European server but I really want to join the server that my second character is on, because there will be more people on when I am and I think give me a better gaming experience. So could you guys just give like a 1 time grace to everyone to move one character or something? Or could you make the legacy system carry throughout ALL servers? Thank you for reading, and PLEASE HELP
-TheAssassin-
The Assassin Of PC Gamer Mint Imperials

Ratae
03.30.2012 , 07:24 PM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  

Hello TheAssassin-

Unfortunately at present it is not possible to transfer characters between servers.

This is something we hope to offer in the future and if this situation changes, we will of course advertise this, so please keep an eye open for any future announcements.

Thank you.

Ratae | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

TheAssassin-
04.02.2012 , 12:17 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Ratae View Post

Hello TheAssassin-

Unfortunately at present it is not possible to transfer characters between servers.

This is something we hope to offer in the future and if this situation changes, we will of course advertise this, so please keep an eye open for any future announcements.

Thank you.

I hope so to.
The Assassin Of PC Gamer Mint Imperials