Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Major Graphics Problem

Pickfordj
12.16.2011 , 06:52 AM | #1
Hello, Just Logged Onto Early Access,
Textures are very bury and not high res, tried installing new drivers repairing the launcher but no matter which graphical settings i choose in game they all look the same any ideas is this a known issue?

Using a ATI Graphics Card & AMD Processor

When playing Open Beta I didn't have this problem....

Here is some Screens To Show You What I Mean.........

http://filesmelt.com/dl/23143.jpg

and

http://filesmelt.com/dl/23144546.jpg

Honhar
12.16.2011 , 06:56 AM | #2
I am also having an issue. When I press play the game starts and all I get is a black screen with a gold cursor. I can also hear sound.

Asimond
12.16.2011 , 07:01 AM | #3
Unless you are on a laptop, it doesn't look like you are using the correct resolution for your monitor. Most monitors run 1920x1080 nowadays.

You might want to check your monitor's native resolution - that's what will look best.

Laggmonster
12.16.2011 , 07:18 AM | #4
Don't force AntiAliasing. The new "in" thing to do seems to be forcing AA. As an experiment, I did force AA in my settings and my textures got worse. It seems to be a safety measure / idiot proofing on the hardware's part.

Set most all your video settings to "application controlled" and leave it alone. If that doesn't fix it, you likely have a serious malfunction with your hardware.

Hope things work out for you and hope you get to enjoy the game soon.

internalclock
12.16.2011 , 09:43 AM | #5
That's 90% a resolution prob, What you have to do is make sure your desktop resolution matches your in game resolution or else there is going to be some confusion. You also have to make sure your resolution fits your monitor dimensions to best setting.

Like someone said earlier tho, Most screens run at 1920-1080.

cjrabbit
12.16.2011 , 10:36 AM | #6
well im having an issue as well like hafl my screen is covered in colored lines and its confusing because my laptop ran warcraft without a hitch. tried changing the resolution but no help. and another thing is ive had problems logging into characters ive already created hopefully yall can give me some advice.
greatest sith ever:cool

Azrealvect
12.16.2011 , 10:47 AM | #7
Are your specific graphics card models supported/good enough to run the game? which models are you using?